Top San Diego Trolley Tours
13 results | All San Diego Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour around town. Well worth the two hours. Great way to get a high-level view of things to do around town."
* A traveler said: "Great Time beautiful lights we went to little Italy right after and ate a late dinner we would recommend the trip family and friends ."
* A traveler said: "It was great it was packed but was able to get great seats. I loved the view and the tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast touring the Park. Our guide Brian, was very knowledgeable. You get to see many cool aspects of the park that you most likely don't know existed."
* A traveler said: "Johnny and Amy were excellent. The bottom of our seats were really hot but my husband said some part of the motor is there. It was wonderful"
* A traveler said: "Very comprehensive tour of the San Diego area. Guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Appreciated the treats. Stops at venues were a reasonable amount of time. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Parking next to ship reasonable. Walking right on the ship with no line was so easy. Free audio self tour well managed. Great hassle free day."
* A traveler said: "We saw two gray whales, hundreds of birds amd dolphins. It was a great family experience in San Diego."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gregorio was amazing! My boyfriend had a lot of questions about life in Tijuana and he was very informative. The food was sooo good! Once our tour was ending our tour let us know of some good spots to check out. He was great!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour along shoreline & well narrated the crew was very helpful and friendly. The weather is always great in San Diego. Much to see on this adventure and the views are awesome."
* A traveler said: "The trolly route was perfect! Not too long or too short. Jessica was our driver and she was awesome! She was very knowledgeable and so funny. She made it more fun than just a ride. Being able to hop on and off was great, I got to explore different places without having to drive and find parking."
* A traveler said: "Morty was great. He gave us a ton of facts about the area and was funny and amiable as well. No thrills or chills from the spooks, a great time was had by al!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Petco Park
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Convention Center
- Old Globe Theater
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Del Mar
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial
- Point Loma
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum (SDMRM)
- El Campo Santo Cemetery
- Downtown San Diego
- Mingei International Museum
- Boomers San Diego
- Whaley House Museum
- Ballast Point Brewing Company
- San Diego Sports Association
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Little Italy San Diego
- Seaport Village
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada