North Beach Walking Tours in San Francisco
San Francisco’s legendary North Beach neighborhood, famous for being the home of the Beat Generation, boasts stellar dining, culture, and history. From authentic Italian food and craft beer to scenic walking tours, here’s what to do while visiting.
*Stroll the streets of Little Italy and taste local wineand beer on a small-group walking tour that’s limited to 12 people.
- Enjoy a 4-course meal (one course at four different North Beach restaurants), thenvisit Alcatraz Island on a combo tour.
*Take a challenging 5-mile urban hikeand see some of the best views from Coit Tower, Telegraph Hill, Russian Hill, and Lombard Street before exploring North Beach sights like Washington Square Park, and SS. Peter and Paul Church.
Venture through the back streets of Chinatown and North Beach tolearn about memorable points in San Francisco’s historyduring a walking tour of the Barbary Coast Trail.
Sip your way through North Beach and Fisherman’s Wharf on acraft beer walking tour.
5 Tours and Activities | All San Francisco Tours
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path in San Francisco
- Food Lover's Guide to the San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco Museums After Dark
- San Francisco Dining Cruises
- Don't-Miss Dishes in San Francisco
- How to Spend a Rainy Day in San Francisco
- Biking Across the Golden Gate Bridge
- North Beach Walking Tours in San Francisco