Top San Francisco Classic Car Tours
23 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Judith made this already amazing tour even better - she was super knowledgeable and her driving skills were amazing - this is a do not miss tour - you may think it’s hokey but it’s not at all - fabulous way to start your trip - she will give you lots of insight and tips about what to do on your stay - I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Bike ride across Golden Gate on July 4th was beautiful. Round trip from Ghiradelli to Mill Valley was approx 28+ miles. Ride was completed in under 4 hrs. We were a party of 7 and it wad our first time using electric bikes. Riding the slopes of San Francisco was effortless. Service was great"
* A traveler said: "So much fun to bike across the Golden Gate bridge. The ebikes make this an easy trip if you aren't athletic, but even the more fit members of our party had fun using the assisted pedaling. The only negative was having to bike to and from the bike shop to the bike path on the busy and crowded streets near Fisherman's Wharf, but it was worth that small hassle!"
* A traveler said: "Armando was great! We really enjoyed his tour and knowledge of the wineries we visited and the Bay Area stops."
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "Great bikes and helpful staff. I would recommend this bike hire. Riding the bikes over the Golden Gate Bridge was very enjoyable and family friendly. You could buy return ferry tickets from the hire shop which made boarding at Sausalito quicker."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing parts of the city we would have never ventured to in such a creative and unique way. Tour Guide, Ruth, was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the top experiences of our trip! The guides were extremely friendly and informative. They offered to take photos of the guests and they added to the experience with hospitality. This tour was amazing, taking us to various locations in the city that we did not know about. Being a firefighter family, this was an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "We loved everything about it! Three generations of our family took the tour! We cruised the streets in our flower power 70’s Van with music blaring and people everywhere looking at us with big smiles and peace signs. Saw all the major districts and heard great stories. If you’re a fan of SF hey day, there is no better way to see it!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Chad was amazing 👀. It was good to see the sights with my wife on our anniversary 🎯 I enjoyed the small group"
* A traveler said: "Fun informative and very accommodating. Reed has an outstanding knowledge of San Francisco and the area. His ability to make it’s history come alive is great. Doesn’t hurt that we were driving around SF in a cool mini!"
* A traveler said: "Judith, Thank you for a fun-filled tour. Learned so many kooky facts & history of the city. A major highlight of our time in SF. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Chad provided just the right combination of history and pop culture information with a light fun atmosphere that appealed to all ages from 9 and up! Everyone really loved the tour!!"
* A traveler said: "I took my daughters to San Francisco to travel to Napa wineries and visit the city in a long weekend. We were looking for a tour of the city and had a fabulous tour with Josh of the Painted Ladies Private Tour. He had great insight into the city and we got to see all of the highlights in a fun and entertaining environment."
* A traveler said: "As soon as we entered the ally of their location we were met by Katya our most awesome guide! We climbed into our lime green open aired jeep and we were off to see all the amazing sights of San Francisco. Blankets were provided for our bit of a chilly ride, and Katya's humor and knowledge of her city was amazing! We have done many private tours during our travels, she made our experience a 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "My kids loved the Holiday Lights Tour and we all had a blast with the christmas carol sing along. They are already asking to go back next year! A++"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast on the Tuk Tuk! From the moment our carriage arrived, lights a blazing, we knew we were in for a fun night. Our guide, Laila, was playful and knowledgeable and made our time great. We loved the disco lights and the tunes kept the energy high. As we moved through San Francisco, people waved and looked on with envy. This was a fantastic experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Angel Island State Park
- Walt Disney® Family Museum
- Crissy Field
- War Memorial Opera House
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMoMA)
- Tomales Point
- California Historical Society
- Toronado Pub
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- Coit Tower
- De Young Museum
- Ocean Beach San Francisco
- Davies Symphony Hall
- Children's Creativity Museum
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Cliff House
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Vesuvio Cafe
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Tomales Bay Oyster Company
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito