Top Santa Monica Layover Tours
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Santa Monica Tours
Sort by: Featured
From the Sea to the Stars on the Walk of Fame and back, we have you covered if you’re short on time. Our Hollywood Hopper tour covers celebrity homes, movie studios, filming locations, & more with a stop at the Hollywood Sign & the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This 3½-hour tour will have you rubbing elbows with the stars in no time. Tour includes a 25-minute stop on The Hollywood Walk of Fame, and a 10-minute stop at the Hollywood Sign for photos. If you’re staying by the beach but don’t have a lot of time, enjoying a long layover, or even a local Los Angeleno looking to reconnect with your city- this is the tour for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Layover Tours in Santa Monica are taking additional safety precautions?
These Santa Monica experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona