Top Santa Monica Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Art & Culture
1 result | All Santa Monica Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the beautiful outdoor environment of Santa Monica and Venice Beach during this Segway tour in Los Angeles. Cover lots of ground (much more than you could see on a walking tour) as you zip along to the many attractions of these two coastal areas, including Santa Monica Pier, the Venice Boardwalk, and Muscle Beach. Along the way, hear insightful commentary from your guide about the area’s history and culture. Your Segway excursion also includes a brief orientation, safety equipment, and snacks and beverages.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Segway Tours in Santa Monica are taking additional safety precautions?
These Santa Monica experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Segway Tours in Santa Monica are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Santa Monica may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona