Top Santiago de Compostela Full-day Tours
14 results | All Santiago de Compostela Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! You get a good idea of what Galicia is about, all for a great price. Ash, our tour guide, was knowledgeable and very nice. Galicia Travels contacted us the day prior to our tour to confirm the reservation and the pickup time. We would definitely use this operator again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide spoke fluent English. We stopped at very ancient to modern day sights. The day was very rainy so I’d advise you dress appropriately. Be prepared to deal with very windy weather At the Coast of Death. The lunch stop was an incredible feast of seafood. The waiters were friendly and gifted us with the same shell we followed while walking on the Camino. You travel on a bus so there are many opportunities to meet people and make friends."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day out to Finisterre, along the Atlantic coast. The guide was perfect. The time schedule perfect as well. The only remarkable thing was that when I booked this trip, Viator sent me an email saying the meeting point would have been in galicia square, in front of a hotel looking as a castle. We have been waiting there for a while, then I got a phone call from the tour operator, asking where we were. The meeting point seemed to be in a different point of the square (others partecipants had been told the right place). The tour guide came and reached us only after a short discussion over the phone with the tour operator, since we couldn't see the bus in the square. Apart from this initial remark, all the rest of the trip ran out perfectly."
* A traveler said: "We joined this tour on June 17, 2021 and—though it rained all day—we had a great day trip to Finisterra, Muxia, and beyond. Fun, energetic, and informative guide and all of the top spots on the coast . Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very impressed with this tour. The guide Miguel was great and it was well thought through and organized"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and enthusiastic tour director, Virginia. Informative and well paced tour. Outstanding scenery and food."
* A traveler said: "Galicia is still not a very accessible place to visit when you are a non-Spanish speaking foreigner but Juan Jose made our day very special and the full day tour itinerary was so well crafted that never did we ever once felt we were rushed or out of time. We managed to fit in 4 wineries, and tasted some fantastic wines and toured their wineries with plenty of time. He crafted the tour so that we visited a SME winery, a large winery, a historically important one then a very boutique small winery. And during the siesta times, we visited the Island of Arousa, visited a local Furancho, like a family-fun small garage bar where you get served very local food and drink wine the way the locals do it. Then to finish off he takes you to take in the sights of a famous fishing village and the world's largest Oreo, where the locals dried grains. Was a super day. Just sit back and relax and let him take you on a fantastic excursion out."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Vigo
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Northern Portugal
- Things to do in Beiras