Top Santorini How to Get Around
495 results | All Santorini Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice cruise around Santorini, got to go snorkeling and swimming at beautiful spots. Did the cruise with our 9 months old son and the crew was very sweet with him. Would recommend, especially considering the fair pricing."
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "Theadore was fabulous! Wonderful information, efficient use of time and fun for the whole family. Thank you- we will certainly recommend you to our friends"
* A traveler said: "George and the rest of the crew were amazing. The sights were beautiful and I was pleased and so happy with everything. I highly recommend this to everyone. Worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "Big shout out to the crew members on board. Such a young and dynamic group, it was just like a bunch of friends working together and we felt it. Unfortunately the weather didn’t give us as chance to go to the red and white beach but it was so much fun The food we’ve got was DELICIOUS! This was such a nice activity."
* A traveler said: "Santorini was beautiful! Michael, our Guide, was great! Great suggestions and flexible! We had an amazing time. A must see island. Thanks Michael!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic and super helpful and attentive crew. Great experience overall! Saw an epic Santorini sunset as promised. Food was really good too which was a nice surprise. The sunset cocktail did not disappoint either!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. One of the highlights of our trip. Our tour guide Ted was phenomenal and a very engaging teacher!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day out, friendly crew, delicious lunch, swimming in beautiful spots, sailing in the caldera, I only wish it was longer! :-)"
* A traveler said: "This is a MUST BOOK! We had such an amazing time on this sunset cruise with a fantastic crew and captain with great company! The boat was a really good size and we had the perfect amount of people on the boat (not over crowded at all). We had such a lovely time and enjoyed the food on board. This was a 10 out of 10!"
* A traveler said: "A great way to get a taste of Santorini. Mary was an excellent guide. Saw several beaches, great scenic views. Nice air conditioned van. Recommend highly."
* A traveler said: "The hospitality of the staff was excellent! The food was delicious and drinks were plentiful. There was enough room to move around and find a spot to watch the beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "One of the best private boats I’ve been in. The tour guide was very knowledgeable, very professional, very kind, and very funny. The food was great, the wine was nice and the conversation was interesting. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to enjoy the sunset of Santorini in a private atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, principally due to the quality of the 3 staff onboard! They were excellent, extremely professional, polite and friendly! The food was very well prepared and presented. The boat was spotlessly clean, very spacious with shade and sunbathing areas! To redo! I was on the 560 Laguna"
* A traveler said: "We had fantastic time with Manos. Told us about history of Santorini and his family history on island. Even saw his family’s private chapel built into hill. Wine tasting/tour was good way to end day."
* A traveler said: "Sites, food, Free Wine & Beer, swimming, great service and a beautiful Sunset. What more could you want"
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time on this private cruise. The crew are fantastic, very knowledgable and kind. Would absolutely go sailing with this team again!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional trip! The hosts were genuinely kind and knowledgeable and the BBQ lunch was delicious. We had a beautiful day sailing around the caldera and swimming. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "Super fun, excellent food and drink! A great way to learn about Greek food while walking the town. Aris is personable and made the tour one of the best I’ve ever been on! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great Experience would recommend to everyone!! Service was great catering to everything we needed. Luka was great!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful, and was a great way to view Santorini. Marcos was so friendly and knowledgeable. He took us through Santorini and kept us entertained the whole time. This tour was perfect, and would not have been the same if Marcos hadn't been such a excellent tour guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Public Transportation Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast