Andrew Low House
Take a trip into the genteel living of the 19th-century southern gentry with a stop to the Andrew Low House. Built in 1847 for a wealthy cotton farmer, this site is now an operable museum dedicated to the plush livings of Savannah, Georgia in the 1800s. Hear the history of the Low family, and learn how Andrew Low came into his wealth before exploring day-to-day living of the genteel, including how they ate, slept and lived. Like stepping into a well-preserved doll house complete with two parlor rooms, a library, dining room and bathing room, the Andrew Low House is an exquisitely preserved stop in historic downtown Savannah.
Tours and tickets to Experience Andrew Low House
What are Andrew Low House hours of operation?
Should I book Andrew Low House tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Andrew Low House 2021?
What's the best way to experience Andrew Low House?
- Savannah Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Savannah Ghosts & Gravestones Trolley Tour
- Historical Square Guided Segway Tour of Savannah
- "Pedal through Savannah" 2-Hour Bike Tour
Things to do near Savannah
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida