Top Savannah Culture
109 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Rhis was my first time in Savannah. This is the Best way to see Savannah for the first time. Great price also. Beautiful town. Convenient too."
* A traveler said: "This sightseeing cruise was amazing. The weather was great to start off and the staff was very courteous and friendly. There is so much rich history in Savannah and the guide was very knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking this cruise on my next visit to Savannah. Very reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "I’ve been on many city walking tours and I can honestly say that Keith was one of the best guides that I have ever had. He was not only extremely knowledgeable but shared his knowledge with such enthusiasm. I learned so much in the 2 hours we spent together. I would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Great host, great information and great fun! Would also recommend for families with children over 7!"
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. Comfortable ride. Great way to see the whole city in comfort on a hot day. Easy to get off and on at various stops. Friendly and courteous guide."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Our guide was so knowledgeable and taught us so many things about this town. We really loved the spooky stories and walking by some of the most haunted houses in the town!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the ability to hop on and off . We had 4 different tour guides and each had so much history and information to share and their own style !"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and wonderful food! Each place we went to had great food. You will definitely come away full if you eat everything they offer."
* A traveler said: "Pamela did a great job. Lots of fun. Had some pictures with figures in them. Very interesting information. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our "land" guide was absolutely awesome! Very entertaining and so knowledgeable. The "sea" part was beautiful and informative and drinks were delicious. We had a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Very knowledgeable! Went above and beyond with more information. Definitely worth the time!"
* A traveler said: "Fun, informative tour. Great way to see the sites. Gregg was fun, knowledgeable and helpful. Segway was amazingly easy to handle. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour about both the book and movie. The tour guide was very interesting and extremely knowledgeable about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful private tour with Rose. Our guide was a lovely person and very knowledgeable about the history and landmarks of Savanna. Very quite in Savanna in August so we had a leisurely walk about the city while learning the history of its past I Would highly recommend this tour thanks Rose!!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience! Loved the Crab Shack restaurant and our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Had a great time on the dolphin tour. Entertaining and loved getting to see a lot of dolphins. I would recommend this tour to friends."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, when a car would approach as he speaking he would either stop speaking or raise his voice in order for everyone to be able to hear what he was saying… We learned many fascinating facts about Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Anthony was an excellent guide. He was extremely informative while being entertaining and respectful. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience and our tour guide was fabulous. I’d definitely recommend anyone in Savannah to go! Just suspend belief and enjoy the spooky stories for a night."
* A traveler said: "Great host on our ghost walk. He was very informative and animated. Wish we would of down our tour earlier in our stay in Savannah. We could of done more things that was on the ghost walk during the day and we would be able to make some dinner reservations at some of the mentioned restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Darcy was amazing at taking us the stories of each location. She was upbeat and very informative! Loved the tour and will definitely recommend!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Interesting and fun guide, gave all the details we wanted on history, plants, etc. and showed us her favorite views, gates and more. A great way to learn Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Susannah was the best! She shared a wealth of history, architecture, and art within the cemetery tour. She was funny, intelligent, and made the tour a great experience, kept us all interested! Would definitely take this tour again and recommend friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Best Segway tour in Savannah! Our guide Rudy was AMAZING. He was informative, entertaining, kept us safe and made it the highlight of our trip! You can’t go wrong with this company. Rudy thanks for all the fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Photography Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida