Top Savannah Full-day Tours
16 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Dolphin watching was amazing! Crew was awesome and we weren’t expecting to see as many as we did. Tour guide Dennis was spot on!!"
* A traveler said: "We were on a Birthday celebration trip. What a fun way to see the city. Our captains were great. Especially JB and Cindy."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful boat! - It's one of the boats featured on Ozark 🙂 Friendly employees, good bar, option of sitting inside with the a/c."
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Ellis was our tour guide. He had the perfect voice and personality for the job. Savannah is beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Good information of Savannah's history. Amazing Trolly tour, Chris was great. The boat tour was also very good."
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and knowledgeable. Everything about it was great and fun. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "Brenden did a great job sharing the local history and guiding us through the restaurants and cuisine - all the while keeping us entertained with his comedic style."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Andy was great! He had a Wealth of knowledge and was very personable The itinerary was well laid out and made the most of the time allotted."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide , Mark, was super- helpful, knowledgeable, funny, and made this one of the most fun experiences of our Savannah stay. He made sure that even the newbies were comfortable and safe before we began, and made the tour both fun and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing Bonaventure Cemetery by Segway is the only way to do it. It’s fun and you get to see so much. Our guide was so knowledgeable and very funny. The tour was well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The Bonaventur Cemetery was the coolest! Our guide Dennis Morrison is extremely knowledgeable guide. Great sense of humor."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Massie Heritage Center
- Temple Mickve Israel
- American Prohibition Museum
- Olde Pink House
- Madison Square
- Factors Walk
- Chippewa Square
- The Pirates’ House
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- First African Baptist Church
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Columbia Square
- Savannah Historic District
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Davenport House Museum
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Sorrel Weed House
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida