Top Savannah Historical Tours
96 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent history walk! Mike was well versed in his history and fun to listen to. Thanks for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to Savannah. Stopped at or near most of the attractions we wanted to see. Would be more convenient it it ran longer in the evenings, especially in the summer."
* A traveler said: "Hearing the history. Getting an over view of the city so we could go back walking and enjoy it. We chose it because it was 90 minutes pointing out good places to visit later"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Brenda was awsome, very knowledgeable. My husband and I really enjoyed it 😊 This was our 1st trip to Savannah. We will definitely plan to come back."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Martin was fabulous! He walked us through the details of the story with additional facts and tid-bits that made it even more interesting."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very charismatic and detailed in his stories of the the past. Really gave you a sense of the time and goings on that leads you to the haunted stories we hear today!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (Rose) was informative, friendly, and accommodating to the group that was assembled on the morning of our visit to Savannah. I would receommend this walking tour to anyone (like us) who has never been to Savannah. Great introduction to a part of the historic district!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and knowledgeable. Everything about it was great and fun. Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mister LeBlanc was funny when retelling the history of Savannah! I would most definitely go on another Savannah tour! I love the history of our old city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! We had a very knowledgeable tour guide and a small group. We explored several parts of the city and were given important context on Savannah’s role in the Civil War."
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We did this for our anniversary. It was fun and informative. Our guide Caroline was amazing. She was great as a tour guide and very patient teaching us how to ride."
* A traveler said: "Learning the history behind some of the more famous cemetery sites. Beautiful grounds. Well maintained."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Jovy was an amazing story teller and made the experience so much fun. We really enjoyed this tour. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was on time, open, and very knowledgeable about the “residents” of Bonaventure. It was lovely."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Very knowledgeable! Went above and beyond with more information. Definitely worth the time!"
* A traveler said: "We took the 10 PM tour and it was really enjoyable. I love hearing the history behind several areas in addition to the fun facts. Tour guide was naturally funny and an excellent storyteller. Despite the tour being two hours long, time went by fast. The walking was not tiring but instead very manageable."
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, when a car would approach as he speaking he would either stop speaking or raise his voice in order for everyone to be able to hear what he was saying… We learned many fascinating facts about Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Great stories. The equipment was fun. We learned things we wouldn’t have found just looking around the city on our own. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "My guide Dawn of the Savannah Dead was fun, knowledgeable, and very thorough. Her knowledge of the site and people was suberb."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Davenport House Museum
- Owens-Thomas House
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Massie Heritage Center
- Sorrel Weed House
- Factors Walk
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- The Pirates’ House
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- American Prohibition Museum
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Telfair Academy
- First African Baptist Church
- Madison Square
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Andrew Low House
- Columbia Square
- Savannah Historic District
- Olde Pink House
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida