Top Savannah Multi-day Tours
13 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful boat! - It's one of the boats featured on Ozark 🙂 Friendly employees, good bar, option of sitting inside with the a/c."
* A traveler said: "We were on a Birthday celebration trip. What a fun way to see the city. Our captains were great. Especially JB and Cindy."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very charismatic and detailed in his stories of the the past. Really gave you a sense of the time and goings on that leads you to the haunted stories we hear today!"
* A traveler said: "Good information of Savannah's history. Amazing Trolly tour, Chris was great. The boat tour was also very good."
* A traveler said: "The crew was courteous, attentive, and professional. From the moment we walked up, the ship's crew made us feel welcome and special. The music was lively and had everyone singing and dancing. It was truly a joy to experience the Georgia Queen in Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Brenden did a great job sharing the local history and guiding us through the restaurants and cuisine - all the while keeping us entertained with his comedic style."
* A traveler said: "Dolphin watching was amazing! Crew was awesome and we weren’t expecting to see as many as we did. Tour guide Dennis was spot on!!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Martin was fabulous! He walked us through the details of the story with additional facts and tid-bits that made it even more interesting."
* A traveler said: "Ellis was our tour guide. He had the perfect voice and personality for the job. Savannah is beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cemetery. So much wonderful history.. Our guide Jessica was awesome! Very knowledgeable! Bring bug spray."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Madison Square
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Chippewa Square
- Olde Pink House
- Savannah Historic District
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Columbia Square
- American Prohibition Museum
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- The Pirates’ House
- Owens-Thomas House
- Telfair Academy
- Sorrel Weed House
- Andrew Low House
- Massie Heritage Center
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida