Olympic Sculpture Park
On a dramatic expanse facing Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, the Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle features massive works of art by influential modern artists such as Ellsworth Kelly, Beverly Pepper, Tony Smith, and Richard Serra. In addition to the art, visitors enjoy walking and biking paths, a pocket beach, and picnic areas.
Tours and tickets to Experience Olympic Sculpture Park
Should I book Olympic Sculpture Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Olympic Sculpture Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Olympic Sculpture Park?
- Discovery Park Electric Bike Tour
- Private Tour: Seattle Highlights
- Seattle Shore Excursion: Private City Tour
- Seattle's Unique Culture, Art & Music With A Local: Private & Personalized 3Hrs
Things to do near Seattle
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada