University of Washington
Situated on the shores of Seattle’s Union and Portage Bays, the University of Washington is one of the west coast’s oldest and most prestigious universities. It is particularly well known for its medical school, one of the top in the nation. The public university has more than 50,000 active students each year.
The campus itself is beautiful and well-maintained, surrounded by peaks of the Cascade Range. Cherry blossom trees bloom brightly in the spring, making it a favorite time to visit the campus. Visitors and prospective students can take a guided tour of the campus, or see some of the the highlights including Drumheller Fountain, the Suzzallo Library, Denny Hall, and Mary Gates Hall. The classic architecture of most of the campus buildings is scenic, and the Burke Gilman trail allows for joggers and pedestrians to pass through its many open green spaces. On a clear day it is even possible to see Mount Rainer in the distance.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book University of Washington tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit University of Washington 2020?
What's the best way to experience University of Washington?
- Seattle's Favorite Sightseeing and Cocktail Cruise
- 20-Minute Greater Seattle Scenic Airplane Tour
- Seattle Highlights Sightseeing Tour
- Boeing Factory Tour with Private Group Transport from Seattle
Things to do near Seattle
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Banff
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming