Top Seattle Art & Culture
86 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Dave led a very interesting tour which provided a lively Seattle history and many anecdotal stories. Lots of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "Ken was great!!’Funny, knowledgeable, professional, He struck the perfect balance of when to talk and when to stay silent"
* A traveler said: "The space needle was amazing. You can see the entire Seattle city up top. Watch as the sunset was beautiful ."
* A traveler said: "enjoyed learning about the history of downtown (new and old), loved the hints f' 'or restaurants and James' flexibility with the tour"
* A traveler said: "Mt Rainer does not always appear but this day we saw it! Although there was mist in places throughout the day there was gorgeous fall foliage, waterfalls and lakes. Spotted a bear, marmots and deer. Our guide Joe was terrific! HIGHLY RECOMMEND spending a day on this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day tour. Make sure to wear hiking shoes and dress in layers. Nice comfortable bus. We had a perfect day for weather. Lots of hiking if you are up to it. We went to an old forest with big trees, saw some waterfalls then went to the mountain. Last stop was for ice cream. Yum! I got my steps in today."
* A traveler said: "It was a great 1 hour cruise around Seattle. The staff was great, the commentator was very entertaining! I definitely felt like it was an hour well spent while in Seattle. It was a little rocky so if you get seasick just be aware when the water is rough and it's raining"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Omar was my driver and my flight came earlier than I planned and my hotel check in was at 4. So Omar suggested a tour of the city for a fee. So glad I had the opportunity to see alot more of the city other than my block of the hotel. Great service would book again."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Earl is so enthusiastic he made the entire trip worthwhile. Loved the view of the city from Queen Anne hill. Great photos of city skyline from here. Earl includes history, personal interest info and tips of other places to see as we drove to different stops."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Lylle, was amazing. She was very knowledgeable of Seattle and Washington state. Highly recommend her."
* A traveler said: "The view was magnificent. It was a perfect day. Very informative. Cheryl was a wonderful guide. She provided snacks and a water bottle. It was a perfect day. Lunch was also included."
* A traveler said: "Lynn is a super guide to all things Seattle not covered in the ‘Highlights’ kind of tour. If you’re interested in the heart and soul of this city, book this tour. As we were a small group, we shared our interests and she led us to the best live music venues and bookstores. Great details about the history of these places added even more depth. The 3 hours flew by with all this to see! We will repeat this tour each time we are in Seattle to stay current."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was phenomenal... Sweet, patient, and informative. I loved the history as well as the folklore."
* A traveler said: "Monte was a great guide thru the neighborhoods of Seattle - pace was perfect and we learned a lot about the city. We highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a good driver who pointed out attractions on the trip to the factory. Our guide during the tour was very well informed."
* A traveler said: "The pilot, Mark, was terrific! He flew us over the Space Needle, the city of Seattle and the islands adjacent to Seattle. Mark explained the history of Seattle and the islands while he flew and we took loads of video! A must do experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was more informative than I imagined, which was a major plus for me. Woody our tour guide was very good, kinda funny and made the experience fun."
* A traveler said: "Our handsome tour guide from Costo Rica was very informative, kind, and explained everything well. Will share/recommend this trip to our family and friends. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Lynn Curtis truly loves and respects her city. She showed us very special neighborhoods celebrating diversity, art, and community. It was a great tour, and we have a new appreciation for Seattle. We loved the tour!"