Top Seattle Food & Drink
67 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Chef Sean did a great job of giving us the history of the market as well as tips on where to eat/drink around the market. Loved the food we tasted. Many we would have never tried without the tour."
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on Sat 9/18/21 & had a fantastic time, the driver was friendly and provided excellent facts on Seattle. The 2 winery stops were excellent & lunch was fantastic. The waterfall is beautiful and we had ample time for pictures. We were also able to stop for a quick visit to Boehm's Candy for their delicious chocolates."
* A traveler said: "Woody is a great guide. He provided good commentary and humor. Food was interesting and delicious. Do it"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Ken was great!!’Funny, knowledgeable, professional, He struck the perfect balance of when to talk and when to stay silent"
* A traveler said: "Amanda was an AMAZING tour guide, interactive, very knowledgeable and fun,it was my wife and I 25yr anniversary and we had a blast ❤"
* A traveler said: "enjoyed learning about the history of downtown (new and old), loved the hints f' 'or restaurants and James' flexibility with the tour"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was awesome. Great tour. All the 3 Wineries picked were great. Daniel made food arrangements for us also including coffee, cheese and pastries. We really enjoyed the lunch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Bob did a great job of explaining all the history to our larger group than was expected. He also disinfected tables for us to sit at which was “going the extra mile”."
* A traveler said: "Lindsay was an excellent guide. He was humble, informative, polite, patient and funny. Not jaded at all. He sincerely cares about his customers and is a people person."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was a nice memories we had and our tour guide was very good and give details of the tour. We’ll come back again and use Viator"
* A traveler said: "it was nice, location was easily found, person , who stood at the stop was very helpful, explain all details, driver had a nice stories. The down-part was the traffic, so we stand in line for some time, but that was not predictable. Nice way to figure out what else you would like to see in Seattle, when you have more time"
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "getting to learn about different types of beers the stouts ipa the history where they came from how he went into depth of orgin with each type of beer"
* A traveler said: "Darnell was wonderful. He made our first trip to Seattle fun and enjoyable. He was amenable, friendly, knowledgeable and witty. We enjoyed seeing the many wineries, cultural sites and lush landscapes. We can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. All really good tasting rooms with excellent pre-arranged hosts in each. Judith our guide was excellent and very knowledgeable. They took the time on the front end to confirm our tour, ask about preferences. Picked us up and dropped off right at our hotel. Was a great way to see Washington wine country."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Also he helped with my husband who has a little trouble walking."
* A traveler said: "We took the private downtown tour with Kalina on Aug 6. Kalina was outstanding! Her knowledge was so impressive as was her kind demeanor. We started with a breakfast at Lowell's, walked around the city, hearing all about the history of Seattle. She was mindful of our time and kept to a leisurely schedule. When we would mention an interest of ours, she quickly changed her plans and accommodated us. Afterwards, she took the time to send us pictures of our wonderful morning. I highly recommend this tour and especially recommend Kalina."
* A traveler said: "The guide was highly knowledgeable & shared some fascinating stories, and the tour was very interactive. Learned some new great info. A wide variety of beers were sampled and we learned all about them, history of beer, and the Ballard/Seattle area as we sipped."
* A traveler said: "Rem was a great guide who made the drive pass quickly with great conversation and interesting information about the local area. Leavenworth was low key and fun. We wished we had more time to take an innertube down the river for an hour or two!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chef Guided Food Tour of Pike Place Market- 2 Hours
- Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
- Half-Day Guided Tour of Seattle City and Snoqualmie Falls
- Seattle Wine and Waterfall Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
- Best of Olympic National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Day Tour
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- Tillicum Village
- Seattle Waterfront
- Blake Island Marine State Park
- Museum of Flight
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
- Pacific Science Center
- Sky View Observatory
- T-Mobile Park
- Original Starbucks
- Woodland Park
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Elliott Bay
- Cascade Range
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Bainbridge Island
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center