Top Seattle Full-day Tours
57 results | All Seattle Tours
* A traveler said: "Lucas was fantastic in showing us around. Mount Rainier is scenic and beautiful. Would recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a great tour guide. The wineries were well chosen and we had plenty of time to enjoy the tasting."
* A traveler said: "Justin, our guide, was super friendly and engaging and knew so much about Mt. Rainer, the geology, history, flora and fauna. We saw everything of the mountain one could ask for in early September. The snacks and lunch provided were fantastic. It was an extremely well-organized and exceptional tour of the mountain. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Jake, our guide did an outstanding job. We got to see some beautiful places in the park. Our lunch wS excellent."
* A traveler said: "A terrific trip! It was absolutely worth the money. It was a wonderful way to spend an entire day when touring in the Seattle area. Andreas, our tour guide, was fantastic! He was knowledgeable and funny, competent, and focused on our interests. A perfect trip. Five plus stars!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time! Awesome tour guide, Kevin! Was very engaging and it was awesome to meet the winemakers!"
* A traveler said: "Very pleasant day; superbly hoisted by our guide, Daniel. Professionally organised, providing nice mixture of enjoyable and informative experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable. I had no idea Seattle was famous for so many things. Great job captain Steve! Fun time."
* A traveler said: "Dave is an amazing tour guide! Very informative. If you love history this tour is will worth your time."
* A traveler said: "Tyler was a fantastic tour guide. Very nice and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Seattle."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was awesome. Great tour. All the 3 Wineries picked were great. Daniel made food arrangements for us also including coffee, cheese and pastries. We really enjoyed the lunch. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The stops at Crescent beach and lake made the tour very memorable. Joel was very kind and knowledgeable. Overall an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "The operator was a great tour guide. He was very informative and helpful. You could tell he loved the area and was part of the local culture. The boat was very clean and we felt very safe and comfortable. We love Gig Harbor and it was a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Jake, our tour guide was phenomenal! Very knowledgeable and an all-around great guy! Loved every stop on this trip! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Michael from Nature Nuts did a wonderful job ensuring that we had a memorable trip. It was easy to book, pick up went seamlessly, Michael knew all the best and least crowded places to take us, the food and beverages were good and plentiful. I could not have asked for a better introduction to Mt Rainier."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Rudy was awesome …..The wineries he chose were unique and interesting .. The PicNicTable restaurant we stopped at for lunch was very good. It was our 1st time to tour Washington State wineries and doing it with Bon Vivant."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Carole was so good & Friendly. She described everything very nicely. It was a great tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The weather conditions were perfect for viewing Rainer and hiking was memorable. Our Guide Ben was knowledgeable, very attentive,and accommodating. Made the day!"
* A traveler said: "Had Chang as my guide, he went above and beyond to grant us the best experience. The amenities like snacks, water and photos (including drone shots) made the experience even better. The place we visited was great, cant say enough good things about this tour. I would definitely recommend the tour to a friend."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic trip. Alex knew the best spots to stop and the history and geology of the area. This trip was not rushed and lasted almost 11 hours. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Daniel and Yonder Sky made this a memorable day. The attention to detail (follow up emails, confirmation texts) made the trip easy to plan. Daniel is incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic, and we learned so much about the region. We also very much enjoyed the small group, delicious gourmet lunch, and, most importantly, the beautiful Olympic Peninsula. We could not have done all of this on our own. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was an AWESOME, Tour Guide, knowledgeable, accommodating, organized, and thoughtful. Our tour on Bainbridge included a variety of activities and sites - we learned a lot and had a lot of fun times."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very entertaining and informative. Matt, our tour guide knew the area, its history, and highlights very well. He provided many opportunities for interesting photographs, which was one of the main reasons I took this tour. Overall, this was a very enjoyable experience, I highly recommend this tour.."
* A traveler said: "Our private Mt. Rainier tour gave us a rest from driving ourselves and also flexibility to stop when we wanted to along the way. Although it was a hot and hazy day, our tour guide, Llyle, made the day special. She shared lots of good stories about the park, Seattle and the state of Washington. She stopped a few times on the way to the park so we could take pictures of interesting roadside sights. We went two places for short hikes, and Llyle told us to take whatever time we wanted. When the parking lots were full in the park, she found a solution so we didn't have to skip anything or walk from distant parking areas. The SUV for the tour was quite comfortable, and water and snacks were provided. On a group tour, we would have felt we needed to wear face masks all day, but this private tour made us feel safe, since our guide had been vaccinated. This tour is something you could drive and do on your own, but it was relaxing to leave all the logistics to someone else."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Rainier Day Trip from Seattle
- Best of Mount Rainier National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour
- Best of Olympic National Park from Seattle: All-Inclusive Small-Group Day Tour
- Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
- Mount Rainier National Park Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
- Elliott Bay
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Tillicum Village
- Discovery Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit
- Gas Works Park
- Olympic Sculpture Park
- T-Mobile Park
- Woodland Park
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Lake Washington
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center
- Pacific Science Center
- Bloedel Reserve
- Pioneer Square
- Lake Union
- Sky View Observatory
- Seattle Waterfront
- Seattle Chinatown-International District