Top Segovia Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Segovia Tours
The castles, cathedrals, and aqueducts of Segovia look even more impressive when viewed from above on this Segovia hot air balloon tour. After a thrilling ride over the UNESCO World Heritage-listed old city, complete your tour with a celebratory glass of Cava and a traditional Spanish breakfast like Manchego cheese, Serrano ham, and other regional specialties.
Get a new perspective on the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Segovia on a balloon ride with a quality certified company. As the sun rises, admire the Gothic Cathedral and Alcazar Castle as you soar across the sky in the company of a guide with more than 1,000 flight hours. The tour includes a safety briefing, photographs, and (after landing) breakfast with a Cava toast to celebrate the experience.
See a perspective on Segovia’s scenery that most visitors miss on this exclusive hot-air balloon tour. Guided by an expert balloonist, you’ll take to the skies in time to see the sun rise, and will enjoy ample time in the air. As the tour has a maximum group size of 10, you’re guaranteed a personal way to explore. Upon landing, toast the experience with Champagne, receive a certificate, and enjoy breakfast.
Take to the skies for a thrilling sunrise hot air balloon flight and enjoy unforgettable aerial views. Soar over the fairy-tale palaces and rolling hills of Segovia, or float along the scenic Tagus River in Toledo, then celebrate your safe landing with a champagne toast. Hotel pickup and transfers from Madrid are included (if option selected).
Fly high above the Spanish countryside on a hot air balloon ride from either Segovia or Toledo. This experience for two people provides the chance to admire scenery and landmarks outside Madrid. You can choose which location you prefer, as well as the option for transport from Madrid, if needed. Breakfast and Champagne included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Segovia?
The best Unique Experiences in Segovia according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Segovia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Segovia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Segovia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Segovia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Braga
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Aragón
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets