Top Selçuk Historical Tours
163 results | All Selçuk Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a very competent tour guide which helped explain the history of the area. We saw amazing ruins and realized how advanced the ancient people and city was. We found Western Turkey to be a beautiful country with lovely people. We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch and experience Turkish coffee and the history of their rug making."
* A traveler said: "My parents were very happy with this tour and Begum was the best possible tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! A++ experience! Our guide, Gonca, was extremely knowledgeable, very accomodating, and personable. We would request her again. The tour was well organized and with Gonca's explanations we were very satisfied with the entire day. Our family is still talking about it a year later!"
* A traveler said: "While our cruise ship was docked in Kusadasi, Turkey, we had a private tour of Ephesus, the home of the Virgin Mary and several other sites in the area. Our guide was Aysa, who was very knowledgeable about the area and was very friendly. It was so helpful to have Aysa walking right next to us thru the crowded Ephesus area and explaining the various sites. This was much easier than being in a large group and trying to keep track of the guide. We also visited the ruins of the Temple of Artemis and the church of St John, and visited a mosque. We had a typical Turkish lunch at an outdoor restaurant and visited the Ephesus Museum in Selcuk before going back to the ship. It was a great full-day excursion with a great guide. We highly recommend this especially with Aysa."
* A traveler said: "The Tour guide spoke good English , was at the port on time and very professional . Would highly recommend it . The only thing is the a/c on the bus was not working well ."
* A traveler said: "Picked up right outside my hotel ,excellent tour guide ,funny and excellent atmosphere ,great group of people on the tour bus ,stopped for buffet style lunch on the way ,shown in a shop how marble is made into ornaments and then drove to pamukkale ,amazing sight to see,well worth the long drive"
* A traveler said: "We loved our guide! Aris was wonderful. we went though the ruins and learned a ton. he took us to a pottery shop and watched them make the pottery nd a rug store where we learned how they make the rugs. a great day and a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Umut was an excellent tour guide. He paced the tour to suit us and we negotiated all of the sites of Ephesus in an unhurried and efficient manner. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The small group excursion with Nazim was both entertaining and informative. He thoughtfully arranged places and times to suit our particular group. We had done this particular excursion previously and enjoyed it, but this time it was even better."
* A traveler said: "Rabia was a wonderful guide to Pamukkale and Ephesus. Highly recommended. Very informative and transfers worked well."
* A traveler said: "The guide... she was very very nice... I remember her name... was Mary. The tour was excellent and the food really good. i did the tour with my sisters and friends, we were really happy. Efhesus ruins are amazing! and the house of Virgin Mary was really nice to be there. Hope to back again! some day! Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Western Anatolia