Home to the magnificent UNESCO-listed Alhambra Palace, Granada is one of the great Andalucian cities, and it’s easy to visit on a day trip from nearby Seville. To help you find the perfect tour for you, here's a rundown of the options available.
The palace is located within walking distance of many of Seville’s most popular sights, and is therefore an ideal place to visit on a bike or walking tour. Note that the palace’s interior can only be visited by guided tour, which must be scheduled in advance. Call or email to inquire about opening times and the opportunity to schedule a visit (+34 955 001 010 or email@example.com).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)?
Attractions near Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo):
What else should I know about attractions in Seville?
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Torre del Oro
- Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)
- Royal Alcázar of Seville (Real Alcázar de Sevilla)
- General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)
- Santa Cruz
- El Arenal District
- Hospital de los Venerables
- Barrio Santa Cruz
- The Giralda (El Giraldillo)
- Seville Cathedral (Catedral de Santa María de la Sede)
- Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)
- Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco
- Casa de la Guitarra
- Seville Bullring (Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza de Cabellería de Sevilla)
- Aire Ancient Baths Sevilla