Top Seville Classes & Workshops
35 results | All Seville Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and highly recommended - what could be nicer than sitting outside under orange trees in the sun being creative. Tuition was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Anthony was amazing. Informative, fun, engaging and made the whole experience well worth it. The views were great and the food was greater. Perfect. A real treat."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! We enjoyed the live music and the dancers. It’s amazing how much emotion they can express with their bodies"
* A traveler said: "We spent a perfect moment with the guide. It was a really interesting visit where we learnt so much !"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! We did the 2 hours of Seville in the first day there and Marcio, our guide, gave us all the info we needed to get us started. It's been funny, pleasant and super informative. We also got many suggestions on things to do around Malaga, restaurants, etc. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide of the tour was very knowledgeable. Darmiana was very profecional. Highly recomended. We did."
* A traveler said: "LONG day, but well worth the price. I had a great experience and met some really nice people on the tour. Recommendation: Try to limit the switching of guides throughout the tour. It became confusing, extended time and didn't seem too necessary."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing private cooking lesson. Antonio was very nice and welcoming, he taught us a lot and we had a great time. It was one of the best memories from our trip! Would highly recommend to anyone in Sevilla."
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an amazing tour guide. He was super friendly, knew everything, told great historic stories and was fun. Would do another tour with him as my guide and the palace was obviously just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Great Guided tour of Seville Cathedral our tour guide from Córdoba was a lovely lady, she was very good at her job and was very pleasant 🤗"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful show!!! Very recommended. Very professional dancers and you can sense their passion as the show progresses."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Punctual and organized. Wonderful food and wine. Overall, a pleasant experience. Well worth the price."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful lesson with Toni - he was patient and fun and forgiving of our inappropriate shoes and awkwardness. Lol. We had a great time. The location was a little surprising but was quickly eased by meeting Toni and learning about the art community in that area. The flamenco show that evening was beautiful. Maria was gracious and welcoming and did a great job of explaining the songs and dancing. It was stunning. We got lucky and some famous Spanish actor wandered by and came in and did an impromptu recitation of a Lorca poem with improvised dance. It was amazing. (Who was he??)."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and well organized. The class was very delightful and the food at the end was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Fernando was a wonderful host, the Paella making experience was one of my favourites whilst in Seville. From start to finish we were given lots of tips on making Paella and information on both the Paella and Seville. The view was incredible, the cathedral lit up in the evening was very special. I really enjoyed hearing about the history of Seville and having local insider knowledge. Both the Paella and Sangria were really tasty and the company was lovely. Would highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Seville."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and fun. Kati is a good friendly teacher. Makes you feel at ease. Great videos of lesson to keep afterwards. Good value. I strongly recommend"
* A traveler said: "David picked us up at 11:00 and the day began. Shopping in Triana at the market for our lunch and a short walking tour. We had visited ourselves the day before and didn’t really understand the history of the area. Then we went to the home of a great couple and we were welcomed in as part of the family. Even with a language barrier we were able to understand and David translated as needed. We cooked with the couple and even went across the street to see the local bakery. Gazpacho and pork cheeks and frites with wine and beer. Definitely an experience we won’t forget."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time with Annette and Jose who welcomed us into their home. We prepared a 3 course meal (catered to our dietary requirements) and received tips and advice on cooking techniques, while enjoying a glass of wine and delicious olives. We ate our meal in their beautiful outdoor dining area and had great conversations about food and Spanish life and culture. We would highly recommend this experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- El Palacio Andaluz
- Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)
- Aire Ancient Baths Sevilla
- Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)
- Santa Cruz
- Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas)
- Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)
- Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)
- Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)
- Torre del Oro
- Los Gallos Tablao Flamenco
- Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)
- Hospital de los Venerables
- El Arenal District
- General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)
- Barrio Santa Cruz
- Plaza de América
- Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)
- Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)
- Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in The Algarve