Top Seville Tours by Duration
350 results | All Seville Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was personable and informative. I would recommend the tour. It was a nice way to get an overview of what we were seeing."
* A traveler said: "The flexibility of the bus is a major plus, we travelled at our leisure and enjoyed a great day. It hit all the major sights!"
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an amazing tour guide. He was super friendly, knew everything, told great historic stories and was fun. Would do another tour with him as my guide and the palace was obviously just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Rosa did a fantastic and thorough job! She was passionate about and proud of Seville, and her knowledge and love of this city flowed throughout this wonderful tour of must-see sites. Pleasant demeanor, happy, smiling, professional, friendly and easy to understand. Thank you! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Manuel our guide made the day. Again another tour guide with a wealth of knowledge. From our excellent driver to a great itinerary this was well worth the time. Beautiful countryside and lovely villages. Super fun! A must do!"
* A traveler said: "You really did get to go around the long line. If you're considering if it is worth it to get the tickets ahead of time, do it!"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour, our guide Peter did a great job explaining thing around, and keeping everything organized."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was excellent. Very knowledgeable. It was very interesting. His knowledge of history and different religion’s history in the city made the tour even better."
* A traveler said: "Awsome experience. Thanks the spanish people past, present and future for preserving all this beauty for all humanity to enjoy. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Antonio was an awesome guide. 10 on a scale of 1 to 5. Paying more for a private tour and the guide’s undivided attention was well worth it."
Cordoba Day Trip from Seville Including Skip-the-Line Ticket to Cordoba Mosque and Optional Tour of Carmona
* A traveler said: "You can not miss Córdoba! And this tour is perfect for it. It has enough time to visit the Mosque-Cathedral and the old town. The guide knows a lot and is constantly sharing interesting data. Note that because of Covid, things close earlier. We didn’t have time to see the Sinagogue or the Alcazar from the inside."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Justo was really great passionate about the city and proud to introduce it to us all. The tour was well organised informative and fun. He shared lots of insight knowledge and information about the city and took us to many spots covered lots of landmarks. Fully recommended,we thoroughly enjoyed it!"
Seville Sightseeing Tour: Royal Alcazar Palace, Plaza de Espana, Seville Cathedral and Santa Cruz Quarter
* A traveler said: "Picked up on time near hotel, most of the tour was on foot after that. Excellent knowledgable guide who managed the large group very well given the crowds of tourists, and the heat! The Plaza, Palace, Jewish quarter, and Cathedral are wonderful sites to see."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip of a beautiful City. Friendly and helpful and very informative. I had a really fantastic time"
* A traveler said: "Great Guided tour of Seville Cathedral our tour guide from Córdoba was a lovely lady, she was very good at her job and was very pleasant 🤗"
* A traveler said: "Well organized. Excellent tour guide- had to use 3 language throughout the entire day! Comfortable bus. Would have enjoyed more time in Ronda & less in oil factory."
* A traveler said: "Good to be able to skip the line, which was considerable. Thanks to Game of Thrones, I suspect. Count on several hours there, as it is quite big."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing show! The passion was genuine and even overwhelming at times, by the dancers and the singers. We had tables right at the stage and my husband and I were just in awe of these performances which lasted about 45 minutes (plus a drink included). We did not want the show to end!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is an absolute “Must see” if you are fortunate enough to be able to visit this absolutely amazing walk among the historic Sultan’s Palace."
* A traveler said: "I think the experience was excellent. Our guide André's passion for the Real Alcázar and his knowledge brought the palace back to life. I really recomend it."
* A traveler said: "E-bikes are a great and enjoyable way to see some of the sites in Seville. Don’t miss the amazing Maria-Luisa gardens. Filippo was an excellent guide, very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The guide of the tour was very knowledgeable. Darmiana was very profecional. Highly recomended. We did."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Our guide Miranda was wonderful - knowledgeable, passionate and charming. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Really excellent tour! Great tour guide , she was interesting and funny. I recommend to go there with here"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Andalucia
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Cordoba
- Things to do in Benahavis
- Things to do in Marbella
- Things to do in Tarifa
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Fez
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Costa del Sol
- Things to do in The Algarve