Top Sicily Extreme Sports
205 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time, very informative, fun and enjoyable class. Giovanni is a fab chef, make sure you go and eat at his restaurant! Definitely a great activity to try out whilst on Sicily!"
* A traveler said: "Luca is a wealth of knowledge about the mountain, the geology and the vegetation surrounding Etna. The trip was memorable because of the information he shared. His passion for “Mama Etna” was very evident. The five hours in the tour was well worth it. We highly recommend the tour. Thank you, Luca!"
* A traveler said: "It Was wonderful , as it Was said in the publicity The travel was pleasant and arrests were really great"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was also a history teacher! Obvious from the wealth of info we received! Literally saw all we needed to see in Palermo on this 1 bike tour"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "waoouuuuu that was a very nice experience. memories for life. thank you very much for this wonderful moment"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The guide was very kind and provided interesting information for Etna, its craters, lava stones and caves. We would like to thank very much and to recommend this exciting tour to everybody visiting Sicily. :-)"
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience. We had a wonderful tour guide who provided an detailed history of Mount Etna. We never felt rushed during the tour. Once in a lifetime experience of an active volcano."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Manuel was a wonderful driver and guide. He could not do enough for us. The temples were amazing and are a must see. A private tour is the best way to do this. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A really fun day in which we learnt a lot, had a great lunch and met really interesting people. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day Since it wasnt the touristic period it was only me and my girlfriend on board We had an amazing guide who knows alot about sicily An excellent cook We took the 8 hour ride and for the price its so much worth it Highly recommend for anyone who would like a nice sailing tour with a wonderful guide 10/10"
* A traveler said: "This was a very worthwhile trip! A fantastic way to see Sicily's lovely scenery and experience the beautiful wineries and culinary delights. Our driver was very knowledgeable and tailored our trip perfectly. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. We enjoyed it all the way. Lots of informations on Mt Etna and how it was formed. Off road experience included."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giuseppe was very kind and knowledgeable, even though this was his first month touring. It is a nice tour, but do not expect to much from the caves and a lot of trekking."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, pick up from the hotel was on time, went to the meeting point and everyone went away on their different trips. We were with Salvo in the morning and Christien in the afternoon. Both very professional and informative. We had a great day with a lot of fun. Broken up with a nice lunch at the restaurant near the ski lift. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "We met our guide from our cruise ship, we avoided paying for overly priced soulless cruise tours. It was immediately clear our guide would be showing us around 'his' city with pride and passion. We casually walked through the local markets seeing Catania in the raw, living and breathing the hustle and bustle of the fish and vegetable markets. We learnt about the rich often violent history of the city through a locals eyes, sipping the shortest espresso EVER! and sampling local fruit and cake. We returned to our cruise after a fascinating insight of a beautiful city, would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is the best one for sure! The ETNA is an absolute must see and we fell in love with Castelmola... Our guide, Armando, was very helpful, answered all our question about the culture, the history of Sicile and made everything possible to please us. Even found a nice typical italian restaurant for us for lunch. I highly recommend this tour and the driver also!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Nicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)
- Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Piazza IX Aprile
- Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)
- Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)
- Isola Bella
- Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)
- Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)
- Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)
- Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)
- Piazza & Fontana Pretoria
- Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)
- Aeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)
- Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia