Top Sicily Layover Tours
17 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "Perfetto ! There was a lot of wind so Yvan the skipper warned us that the ride would be bumpy and that we wouldn't be able to have the aperitivo on board or stop to swim. The team was very transparent and gave us choices (go ahead, refund or reschedule). We decided to go ahead. We ended up being only 4 passengers and 3 crew members. It was great ! The other Yvan and Leticia also had a lot of info and stories about catania, sicily, the cost. Thr crew even managed a swimming stop for us after the wind blew down. All in all, extremely pleasant experience and great crew !! Grazzie mille !"
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. We enjoyed it all the way. Lots of informations on Mt Etna and how it was formed. Off road experience included."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, pick up from the hotel was on time, went to the meeting point and everyone went away on their different trips. We were with Salvo in the morning and Christien in the afternoon. Both very professional and informative. We had a great day with a lot of fun. Broken up with a nice lunch at the restaurant near the ski lift. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time, very informative, fun and enjoyable class. Giovanni is a fab chef, make sure you go and eat at his restaurant! Definitely a great activity to try out whilst on Sicily!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. The right amount of time on each island to enjoy everything they had to offer."
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day! Stefan and Luca were amazing - we were taught many dishes and provided so much food to eat along the way. Top quality activity and lovely people. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Etna Wine Tour towards the end of September. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and good company. It was a small tour with one other couple and we visited 2 vine yards on the slopes of Mount Etna. Both vine yards were beautiful and the hosts made each tour very interesting and not only allowed us to sample their wines but provided us with a range of lovely food as well. Couldn't have asked for a better tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)
- Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)
- Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Corso Umberto I
- Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)
- Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)
- Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)
- House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)
- Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)
- Aci Castello
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)
- Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia