Top Sicily Motorcycle Tours
14 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "Luca is a wealth of knowledge about the mountain, the geology and the vegetation surrounding Etna. The trip was memorable because of the information he shared. His passion for “Mama Etna” was very evident. The five hours in the tour was well worth it. We highly recommend the tour. Thank you, Luca!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was an excellent guide. His love of Sicilian wine, food and culture was evident in the memorable day he provided. We enjoyed meeting another couple from a world away making this a beautiful experience all around."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and well led tour with a caring staff. For those without an automobile, the tour is a very good value since both sites can be visited within a day tour. The only negative is that more time is required to see Villa Romana del Casale than was provided."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The guide was very kind and provided interesting information for Etna, its craters, lava stones and caves. We would like to thank very much and to recommend this exciting tour to everybody visiting Sicily. :-)"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal guides!! Great job, informative and professional staff. Well organized and great communication!"
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was amazing. We met the chef in downtown Taormina and then walked to the local market to pick up ingredients for our meal. At the restaurant we were given water and wine while we cooked our 3 course meal. The instructions were clear, fun, engaging and educational. I cannot recommend this class enough!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)
- Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)
- Ortygia (Ortigia)
- Piazza Duomo
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)
- Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)
- Corso Umberto I
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)
- Taormina Piazza Duomo
- Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)
- Isola Bella
- Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)
- Circumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)
- House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)
- Piazza & Fontana Pretoria
- Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia