Top Sicily Safaris
26 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time, very informative, fun and enjoyable class. Giovanni is a fab chef, make sure you go and eat at his restaurant! Definitely a great activity to try out whilst on Sicily!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Our guide was amazing and had a lot of knowledge about history. Lunch was customised based on our preference that was mainly panini and Catania red wine sourced from Etna. We saw churches, local markets, sea, churches, temple ruins."
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! The guide was very kind and provided interesting information for Etna, its craters, lava stones and caves. We would like to thank very much and to recommend this exciting tour to everybody visiting Sicily. :-)"
* A traveler said: "Great guide. We enjoyed it all the way. Lots of informations on Mt Etna and how it was formed. Off road experience included."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Giuseppe was very kind and knowledgeable, even though this was his first month touring. It is a nice tour, but do not expect to much from the caves and a lot of trekking."
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day, pick up from the hotel was on time, went to the meeting point and everyone went away on their different trips. We were with Salvo in the morning and Christien in the afternoon. Both very professional and informative. We had a great day with a lot of fun. Broken up with a nice lunch at the restaurant near the ski lift. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "This was the best! Pasqualo answered all of our questions about the island, picked great stops (a granita in Ginostra is a must), and even collected a fresh seafood snack for us. I wish we could have gotten a closer view of Strombolicchio, but overall Pasqualo was a great and kind guide who was flexible about rescheduling when our friend got sick. Would take this tour again many times!"
* A traveler said: "I recommend this activity for everyone, truly an experience of a lifetime. To have the aperitivo, you have to climb some stairs and it can be exhausting with the summerheat (there are options also without the aperitivo) Have couple of extra euro to buy some treats to beautiful cats of Ginostra :) After the sunset, on the sea to enjoy the volcano show, I recommend having a summer jacket or similar with you, it can be a little chilly. The volcano gave us an amazing spectacular and our young captain was very friendly"
* A traveler said: "The best memories and adventure We ever have. Breath taking sunset, delicous BBQ with the best excursion acompany in Sicily. Don't think too much if it's worth it or not, just do it u will not regret!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)
- Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)
- Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo
- Kolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)
- Ortygia (Ortigia)
- Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi)
- Church of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)
- Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)
- Corso Umberto I
- Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)
- Isola Bella
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia