Top Sicily Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
14 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful boat journey, a once in a lifetime experience. Tour guide communicated clearly about the islands. The islands where very small and we were given plenty of time to go and explore. We witnessed the volcano erupting which was amazing and the sun set was fabulous. A great day out."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was amazing. We met the chef in downtown Taormina and then walked to the local market to pick up ingredients for our meal. At the restaurant we were given water and wine while we cooked our 3 course meal. The instructions were clear, fun, engaging and educational. I cannot recommend this class enough!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, but know that you and your clothes will get quite dirty due to the ashes, so dress accordingly"
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "Driver was knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke English well. Enjoyed the drive and the seaside town of Cefalu."
* A traveler said: "Fun way to see the site - tour leader, Marco was very friendly, gave just the right amount of background information on what we were seeing and took us directly to alll the best spots for photographs. I would highly recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)
- Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)
- Ortygia (Ortigia)
- Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)
- Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del Duomo
- Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)
- Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)
- Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)
- Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)
- Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)
- Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)
- Taormina Roman Odeon
- Circumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)
- Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia