Top Sicily Walking Tours
413 results | All Sicily Tours
* A traveler said: "Alfredo was a brilliant guide. We felt like we learned a lot about the area during the lovely relaxed tastings. We would definitley reccomend this to any of our friends travelling to the area. It was a brilliant way to sample local dishes and wine."
* A traveler said: "Agata was the perfect guide. I have travelled all o er the world and she is the most passionate orater of a city I have encountered. Lovely food and delightful anecdotes. Throughly enjoyed it. Agata was very gracious in answering all my questions even those not related to the tour Gracie xx"
* A traveler said: "Angelo was a knowledgeable, excellent guide with a great sense of humor. Great variety of food to try and see, as well as great background information of Palermo and Sicily. I would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "If you are looking for a nice street tour of Catania with a side order of street food , then this is right for you. Anna our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the city, its culture and the food. She was very personable, spoke English very well and was attentive. We really enjoyed being with her. The tour began at the Piazza del Duomo on time and headed to the fish market where we sampled some local cheese as well as paper cones of fried fish. We then headed deeper into the city center up and down the streets where we samples local arancini and cipolline as well as seltz-limone e sale drinks. We finished off the tour with some welcome granite. The length of the tour was about four hours. We had just enough time to walk back to the Catania Central Train Station to catch our train back north."
* A traveler said: "An amazing experience, Salvo was the perfect host and guide. The vineyard was beautiful, and wine tasting was very informative, relaxed and fun. Lunch at the farmhouse, delicious. One of our best days in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Great to mix history lesson with food markets and several amazing sites with local food tasting at selected food stores."
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour I’ve ever been around here! Really helped me appreciate what this place has to offer. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Really good and 100% professional guide 👍😊 And marvelous experience . Beautiful views …………………..😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
* A traveler said: "All 4 of us enjoyed our Private Tour up and around smoldering Etna. Though we just missed recent lava flow activity, our engaging and experienced Sicilian guide Roberto did an amazing job explaining the geology, geography, history and culture of the region. Interesting and fun. The tour ended at sunset with an incredible meal at the historic local Murgo Vineyard, where local Sicilian specialties were paired with various wine selections. At sunset, no less. A wonderful tour with an great guide followed by a delicious meal. As good as it gets. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Bruno, was really funny and interesting. We had a good time and we especially love the town of Savoca. But the time between the "dégustation" and the lunch was to close, so we were not hungry at all the enjoy the nice plate of fish."
* A traveler said: "very informative and vivid. We appreciate our guide. we got the history of Messina and enjoyed the marvellous view on the Street of Messina from above. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We met our guide from our cruise ship, we avoided paying for overly priced soulless cruise tours. It was immediately clear our guide would be showing us around 'his' city with pride and passion. We casually walked through the local markets seeing Catania in the raw, living and breathing the hustle and bustle of the fish and vegetable markets. We learnt about the rich often violent history of the city through a locals eyes, sipping the shortest espresso EVER! and sampling local fruit and cake. We returned to our cruise after a fascinating insight of a beautiful city, would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Nice tour with an enjoyable guide. We had plenty explanations on every site visited. Both places were worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very interesting with different experiences (the tunnel and the walk)+ the explanations. The guide was passionate about the subject and told a lot of stories about local life"
* A traveler said: "We had 2 tours with Viator. We’ve enjoyed every moment of it. Our guides Salvatore in Etna food and wine tasting tour and Lizar in Isola Bella boat tour were excellent."
* A traveler said: "We had a tour with Roberto, it was very enjoyable and a great way to spend a day. Roberto was very friendly and informative and made the whole group laugh. We learned a lot and really enjoyed the snacks and drinks we got too. Highley recommend this trip for anyone you will not be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "I can't recommend this tour enough! Our tour guide Roberto was excellent. Really knowledgeable and very funny. Mount Etna is absolutely stunning as is the Alcantara Gorge. Our meal and wine tasting were really superb too. All in all it was a great day and I would do it again next time we are back in Sicily."
* A traveler said: "A day that will be remembered. Giuseppe is a pro for sure - punctual, informative and friendly. Very convenient to be riding around in a modern comfortable car. Etna was beautiful and the wine tasting and lunch at gambini was superb!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great and funny morning with making pizza. We've already tried it at home, and the recept still worked :-)"
* A traveler said: "Armando did a great job of getting us up and down the narrow streets and sharing life in Sicily as well as historic sites. Taormina is a nice little town with a Roman amphitheater and plenty of tourist shops and cafes. Castlemole had a nice view, but not really much else up there to do."
* A traveler said: "Great. Informative, Our guide was very knowledgeable pleasant and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the movie. The scenery was spectacular Thank you Salo"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour!!! We were very impressed with this tour! We had no idea how beautiful Sicily truly is. We are so glad we had a wonderful guide & realized we could have never done this on our own. Definitely worth the help of a guide & driver!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. Manuel was a wonderful driver and guide. He could not do enough for us. The temples were amazing and are a must see. A private tour is the best way to do this. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Drove up to 2000 heights and got to see the vulcano erupt. Tour guides were very nice and would 10/10 recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)
- Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)
- Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)
- Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)
- Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)
- Piazza Duomo
- Isola Bella
- Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)
- Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)
- Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)
- Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)
- Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia