Top Siena Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain Bike Rentals
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
Mountain Bike Tours
1 result | All Siena Tours
Sort by: Featured
All the seasons are suitable to bike ride; nature amazes with its colors and perfumes; you can take country roads and visit nearby villages such full of charm and history. All the proposed routes wind along paths, white roads, or in any case itineraries that are not very popular even in summer; the paths are never technically too difficult, there is always time to take a picture or take a breath of fresh air! The itineraries are also suitable for e-bike; with pedal-assisted bikes everyone will be able to reach the top of a hill and enjoy the view without having a heart pounding. The pedaling exertion will be rewarded by a delicious food and wine tasting in our winery.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Bike Rentals in Siena are taking additional safety precautions?
These Siena experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Bike Rentals in Siena are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Siena may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna