Top Siena Skip-the-Line Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Shows & Performances
Duck Boat Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Arts & Design
Museum Tickets & Passes
2 results | All Siena Tours
Sort by: Featured
Hear a live performance of Italian opera as part of your evening out in Siena. The opera singers perform classic pieces from works like La Traviata, La Bohème, Tosca, and Madame Butterfly, and the concert takes place in the Baroque-style former church Chiesa di Santo Stefano alla Lizza, a site with excellent acoustics for live music.
Unique opportunity to discover the secrets of the Diaccia Botrona Regional Nature Reserve, with birdwatching activities in the heart of the Reserve, immersed in the flashes of fish, bird songs and beautiful colors, in the unspoiled nature of the last edge of the most authentic Tuscan Maremma.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Skip-the-Line Tours in Siena are taking additional safety precautions?
What Skip-the-Line Tours in Siena are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Siena may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna