Top Siena Wine Tastings
85 results | All Siena Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing day in the Siena countryside. The scenery was fantastic and the three wineries we visited were very good. I had looked forward to this excursion for a long time and it was worth the wait."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Carto was informative. We both learned a lot about wine and wine making. The wine managers explained things well. It was fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a GREAT time, learned a lot, ate plenty, and drank PLENTY! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and shared that with us. Toured 2 wineries with tastings. Fun afternoon. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Alex was a pro. The best guide ever. He explained everything. It wouldn’t be the same without him. The winery owner Andrea showed us nothing but hospitality and kindness. Good food and excellent wine. Worth every euro. Thanks guys."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experince. Every wine lover needs to do that when in Siena. Giorgia, our wine guide, was very friendly and an expert in wine tasting. She taught us how to taste wine properly and told us more about the regional wines from the Tuscany. The wine and the food was amazing. Highly reccomended!"
* A traveler said: "What a lovely stay! Our guide Luisa is an expert in wine making. She answered even specific questions. She told us everything about the wine yard and especially about how to taste wine. The wines are delicious and even better the food. We really can recommend that experience. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Great wine and great history. City of Montepulcciano was the highlight! We recommend this anyone who likes wine tours and seeing areas outside normal tourist areas!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour with Daniel, his knowledge and humor were unbelievable. He made our tour so special. Highly recommend Tuscan Escapes for your tours."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We loved all the wineries and the stop in Pienza!! We were the only two on the tour and it was very engaging!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutly gorgeous ! This is the best way to learn about toscan cooking. The teaching is very clear and we learned a lot about the history of each dish. The respect of sanitory conditions was absolutly perfect. I can't wait to cook what I've learned at home ! I deeply recommand this class for all cooking lovers."
* A traveler said: "Worth experiencing. They covered three main touristic spots near to siena. Wine tasting experience was nice."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Darrio, was excellent. He made time to show us a few extra local places. The lunch at the farm was incredible and possibly the best part."
* A traveler said: "Our all day tour was cancelled but we were offered a half day wine tasting as an alternative. Duccia was a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide! We laughed and learned a lot. We visited two very memorable wineries that helped us understand the Brunello wine culture."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic. The hike was incredible and our tour guide, Francesco, was a joy to hike with. The wine tasting was the perfect end to the journey. 10/10 recommend"
* A traveler said: "The guide Silvia has broad knowledge of different subjects like architecture, history, local food, people of the city ... and uses it to customize the tour individually to the audience. We have learned a lot about Siena and had a lot of fun. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience riding down the country side. Our guide was very knowledgeable which made the whole tour even better."
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour we took on a 2 week vacation in Italy. Our guide, Gia(?), was very knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming in introducing us to 3 wineries, including a family run winery in which a family style lunch was served. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to experience a boutique winery! The dinner courses were delicious as was the wine (and olive oil and balsamic offerings) We ordered a variety of wines as the price was great and so were the shipping costs, and it arrived home shortly after we did. Our driver/host was so fun and gracious and we loved visiting the walled castle town of Monteriggioni prior to our arrival to the winery. Our tour from Siena joined up with their other tour from Florence so it was a lively evening with fun people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Wine Making Workshops
- Wine Tastings
- Wine Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna