Top Skopje Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
138 results | All Skopje Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful. Riding the boat to the caves was enjoyable. A lot is packed in four hours, you’ll get your money’s worth for sure! Our guide Vangel was so knowledgeable about history and culture, all your questions will be answered!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the trip. Both the driver and the guide in Kosovo were very good. The guide was very nice and knowledgeable and we got the hsitory of the Balkans from him. The highlight of the tour was the restaurant our guide took us to in Prizren. The food there was out of the world! A must do trip!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Ohrid is beautiful as is Mavrovo National Park, especially the monastery. I would highly recommend Suzana and Robert."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour to Osogovski and the ancient observatory. I especially loved our delicious traditonal meal on the lovely terrace at the monastery. Our tour guide, Susanna (not sure if this is how she spells her name) was informative, flexible and told us some great stories! She was one of favorite guides on our trip to Macedonia."
* A traveler said: "Our plane was delayed but our driver was waiting there for us with a sign with our name exactly as described!"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful wine tour! Jordan went above and beyond to explain with passion the art of wine making! I also have to said that the wines were excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. Prompt and well presented driver. Good communication. Would not hesitate to use them again"
* A traveler said: "My departure flight was at 4:30 AM. My driver picked me up at 2 AM on the nose. He was very kind and helped me with my bag. No problems and no worries..."
* A traveler said: "Matka Canyon was beautiful and we took the boat ride on the lake to Vrelo Cave which were highlights of the tour. Our guide Toni was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of information throughout the entire tour. Due to wildfires, we could not access Millennium Cross, so the tour was very flexible and we Spent more time elsewhere."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour in English with Kate. She was absolutely a delight and explained everything to us. I would highly recommend taking the private walking tour. It was so much fun and I feel we saw everything downtown Skopje had to offer."
* A traveler said: "Everything good, no real complaints about anything. Good time in Mavrovo region to see another part of Macedonia"
* A traveler said: "We met our guide at the designated point. It turned out that we two were the only ones on the tour, so we had a private experience. Our guide Alex was brilliant. He was very knowledgeable and nice and knew a lot about history and culture, not just of his own area but ours as well :) Overall, an excellent experience and definitely recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was very good experience! The tour guide (Oh God I forgot his name, he was a very tall handsome young man) was very professional and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and wonderful driver. Definitely recommend taking this tour and seeing the beautiful locations just outside Skopje. We had a private tour in English."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful trip around Macedonia! Stefan is a careful driver and a knowledgeable guide. We enjoyed our time with him a lot"
* A traveler said: "The guides were friendly and informative. I had a great time and also learned a lot about Skopje and Macedonia. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia