Top Sofia Airport & Hotel Transfers
93 results | All Sofia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide, everything was perfect, we had a wonderful day trip, visiting 2 UNESCO sites. Definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Good value for money. Worth visiting as a day trip from Sofia. Good English-speaking guide. Old town of Plovdiv was the highlight for me."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on this tour. We were lucky that day we had to see a local wedding party at the same time we were there. Our guide Chimmy was wonderful host. She took us around the places we haven't seen earlier in Sofia. She was wonderful guide. We would definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! Everything was perfect and I would recommend it to everyone. You won't regret it!!"
* A traveler said: "Very good trip, the Bulgarian guide was very nice, Skopje is very beautiful and the Macedonian guide told us a lot of interesting things."
* A traveler said: "OrganizatIon is perfect. Hotel pick up on time. The guide was Very knowledgeble. The Place is wonderful"
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Maria is a wonderful guide. Highly recommend. In general we are very satisfied with Viator tours."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Vasil was great, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. He explained everything to us and took us around the city and its highlights. We enjoyed our walking tour so much and loved Sofia! Thank you Vasil. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative. I really enjoyed the whole tour and experience. I discovered some places that I otherwise might have missed and I am really happy that I joined this tour. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Every country whether progressive or not it is still a country and new of course. Madam Diana is really knowledgeable and she toured us to different sites of interests in Skopje. The good thing in Skopje is eating and buying and selfies."
* A traveler said: "I purchased the transport option. Martin, the driver and guide from Traventuria, was above all a good driver. He was very entertaining throughout the ride, sharing insights about Sofia as well as interesting places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Made the jet lag recovery a lot easier than driving myself."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Monument to the Soviet Army
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Tsari Mali Grad
- Vitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)
- Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)
- Boyana Waterfall
- Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)
- Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)
- St. Sofia Church
- Amphitheater of Serdica
- Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)
- Sofia Synagogue
- Sofia National Gallery
- Tsarska Bistritsa
- Sofia National Archaeological Museum
- Museum of Socialist Art
- Bulgarian National Museum of Military History
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast