Top Sofia Private Drivers
80 results | All Sofia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide, everything was perfect, we had a wonderful day trip, visiting 2 UNESCO sites. Definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "I purchased the transport option. Martin, the driver and guide from Traventuria, was above all a good driver. He was very entertaining throughout the ride, sharing insights about Sofia as well as interesting places along the way."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on this tour. We were lucky that day we had to see a local wedding party at the same time we were there. Our guide Chimmy was wonderful host. She took us around the places we haven't seen earlier in Sofia. She was wonderful guide. We would definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "To take the trip to the rila monastery and the Rila lakes was the best decission we made during our visit of Sofia. My girlfriend and I had an amazing experience exploring the beautiful nature of Bulgaria. Our guide/driver Stoyan made the trip even more memorable with his enthusiasm and knowledge about the place and Bulgarian history. He was really helpfull and ready to answer all our questions, we would really recommend him as a guide! Bulgaria had a lot more to offer than I expected. I would really recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "I was fortunate to be the only one on this tour, and it was incredible. Belogradchik is a great place to visit. It is a place that I wouldn't be able to visit by myself and, thus, getting this tour was the right choice. During the trip, unfortunately, Venetsa was closed, so I visited Magura Cave which is amazing instead. Georgi was an excellent guide. Apart from being very knowledgable about his country and the whole Balkan region geographically and historically, he made sure that all my questions answered. He helped me get sheep-milk yoghurt, and on the way back to Sofia, he drove along the scenic route so I can see more of Bulgaria."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic! Everything was perfect and I would recommend it to everyone. You won't regret it!!"
* A traveler said: "OrganizatIon is perfect. Hotel pick up on time. The guide was Very knowledgeble. The Place is wonderful"
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Maria is a wonderful guide. Highly recommend. In general we are very satisfied with Viator tours."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Lubo, really made this trip great. He gave great insight into Bulgarian life and was full of knowledge about the city of Plovdiv. I highly recommend doing this tour out of Sofia to see a different side of the country and Traventuria as a company generally."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Vasil was great, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. He explained everything to us and took us around the city and its highlights. We enjoyed our walking tour so much and loved Sofia! Thank you Vasil. We highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)
- Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)
- Tsari Mali Grad
- Sofia National Gallery
- Amphitheater of Serdica
- Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)
- Museum of Socialist Art
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- St. Sofia Church
- Tsarska Bistritsa
- Sofia National Archaeological Museum
- Boyana Waterfall
- Vitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)
- Monument to the Soviet Army
- Sofia Synagogue
- Bulgarian National Museum of Military History
- Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast