Top Sofia Private Transfers
28 results | All Sofia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide, everything was perfect, we had a wonderful day trip, visiting 2 UNESCO sites. Definitely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "To take the trip to the rila monastery and the Rila lakes was the best decission we made during our visit of Sofia. My girlfriend and I had an amazing experience exploring the beautiful nature of Bulgaria. Our guide/driver Stoyan made the trip even more memorable with his enthusiasm and knowledge about the place and Bulgarian history. He was really helpfull and ready to answer all our questions, we would really recommend him as a guide! Bulgaria had a lot more to offer than I expected. I would really recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "OrganizatIon is perfect. Hotel pick up on time. The guide was Very knowledgeble. The Place is wonderful"
* A traveler said: "I purchased the transport option. Martin, the driver and guide from Traventuria, was above all a good driver. He was very entertaining throughout the ride, sharing insights about Sofia as well as interesting places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Vasil was great, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. He explained everything to us and took us around the city and its highlights. We enjoyed our walking tour so much and loved Sofia! Thank you Vasil. We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely informative and knowledgeable about the history of Serbia and Bulgaria. He answered our questions to call patient manner. We were extremely happy with the whole day."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on this tour. We were lucky that day we had to see a local wedding party at the same time we were there. Our guide Chimmy was wonderful host. She took us around the places we haven't seen earlier in Sofia. She was wonderful guide. We would definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "I was fortunate to be the only one on this tour, and it was incredible. Belogradchik is a great place to visit. It is a place that I wouldn't be able to visit by myself and, thus, getting this tour was the right choice. During the trip, unfortunately, Venetsa was closed, so I visited Magura Cave which is amazing instead. Georgi was an excellent guide. Apart from being very knowledgable about his country and the whole Balkan region geographically and historically, he made sure that all my questions answered. He helped me get sheep-milk yoghurt, and on the way back to Sofia, he drove along the scenic route so I can see more of Bulgaria."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Lubo, really made this trip great. He gave great insight into Bulgarian life and was full of knowledge about the city of Plovdiv. I highly recommend doing this tour out of Sofia to see a different side of the country and Traventuria as a company generally."
* A traveler said: "Good value for money. Worth visiting as a day trip from Sofia. Good English-speaking guide. Old town of Plovdiv was the highlight for me."
* A traveler said: "Very good trip, the Bulgarian guide was very nice, Skopje is very beautiful and the Macedonian guide told us a lot of interesting things."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Monument to the Soviet Army
- Sofia National Archaeological Museum
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Bulgarian National Museum of Military History
- Tsari Mali Grad
- Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)
- Amphitheater of Serdica
- Sofia Synagogue
- Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)
- Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)
- Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)
- Sofia National Gallery
- Museum of Socialist Art
- Vitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)
- Ivan Vazov National Theatre
- Boyana Waterfall
- Tsarska Bistritsa
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Wallachia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast