Top Sorrento Food Tours
80 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Great experience would definitely recommend! Cooking demonstration was very interesting and a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent class. Kitchen is very beautiful and clean. The house is spectacular, very beautiful garden. The class is over the top with all natural ingredients, very fresh. We learned a lot. Chefs are very professional and very patients. We had an unforgettable memory. Food is perfectly cooked Recommend for everyone"
* A traveler said: "Does a cooking class by a very bubbly yet feisty Italian woman get any better? We visited Sorrento on our honeymoon and couldn’t have picked a better activity. The food was delicious and inspired us to further our cooking knowledge. Thank you Carmen!"
* A traveler said: "Tony was incredible! And his assistant was amazing too! We had such a great time! Book this cooking class!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marco, was awesome. He was a local who had a real love of Sorrento and knew everybody. Sorrento was super cute town and the food every place we stopped was delicious! We ended at a really pretty waterfront restaurant at sunset which we really enjoyed. It was a little pricey, but was a really great day overall."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had never been to a cooking class before and it was excellent! Him not being a cook and myself only having been for the last couple of years both had an equally enjoyable experience. Everything was well explained and the end result was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Me and my sisters spent our lunch time making our very own stonebaked pizza, instructed by a lovely and knowledgeable chef. It was an amazing experience and a beautiful setting."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience with excellent teachers. Very small classes so lots of individual attention. We made ravioli, aubergine parmigiana, caprese salad and a dessert which we ate with a bottle of wine followed by limoncello. Lots of laughs and lovely atmosphere. Perfect day out and highlight of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "It was a great adventure to climb Mt. Vesuvius and the wine was great too! Vincenzo was a wonderful guide."
* A traveler said: "This couple was great. They were easy to understand and it was fun. I highly recommend doing this as it was one of my more enjoyable bookings."
* A traveler said: "Book this!!! Relax, learn a bit about Italian cuisine and how to cook. Anna is great and very welcoming. It feels like you are cooking in your home. You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "The guide on our trip was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout. The lunch at the Vineyard with the wine tasting was so good, we even bought some of their wines. The walk up Vesuvius after lunch made us puff a bit, but again, was very well worth it. Overall a very good value trip"
* A traveler said: "Having a private tour was amazing! It was personal and you get to hear everything and not be crowded by others. The driver and tour guide were absolutely wonderful. Pompeii, Vesuvius, and the winery are a must see!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent. The most gracious lovley hostess, Amazing views eating and wine tasting outside, one of our best days in Intaly. They went exceeded our expectations, Thank you so much."
* A traveler said: "Fabrizio was an excellent guide. He gauged our interest levels and applied his immense knowledge. As it was especially he kept checking our comfort level and made effort where possible to get us some shade. Lunch at the vineyard was beyond our expectations - simple, good quality ingredients that tasted delicious."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of sorrento our guide was a local and was very informative and provided interesting insights to the city. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Via Capo
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Punta del Capo
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia