Top Sorrento Hop on Hop Off Buses
16 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Antonio was excellent. He pointed out many sights we would not have known if we did the drive ourselves. I would recommend this tour to friends & family visiting the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day at Capri . Our tour guide was pepe and was really good. He was really informative. The weather wasn't great when we left but pepe cheered us up during the trip."
* A traveler said: "Roberto and his driver were a blessing from GOD!! ROBERTO made sure every single person was well taken care of in every location and including lunch. I would take this tour again and re commend for all. A very full day 🙏❣🙏"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the beautiful cliffs, historical elegant architecture. Our group consisted of only 12, our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. Opportunities to swim in the warm Mediterranean. Appreciated pickup and return to a hotel near our Airbnb."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was great. The boat was a lot of fun. The Blue Grotto was beautiful. We all had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tour. A must do. Tour guide Nino was the best. We had a mixed group of Italian couples and us from USA. Nino was fluent in English and made the tour a lot of fun. Wonderful tour!!! We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day on a great boat. Captain and Francesca were amazing. Loved the swimming spots and views of the Gulf. Positano was stunning. Great day on the water!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Via Capo
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Punta del Capo
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia