Top Sorrento Layover Tours
20 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "From pick up to drop off Euginio was engaging during every aspect of this tour! The pride he has in his family farm was apparent! He was funny and really sweet and the meal his mom cooked was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Best experience to discover Capri, ton swim and have fun... I would come back tomorrow if I could !!! Thanks to our lovely skipper Liberato who took time for everybody in the boat. It looks like a privacy tour with 10 people in this big boat ! Grazzie Mille ! Ciao"
* A traveler said: "Many thanks Roberto, a very interesting morning around and about Sorrento on your walking tour, fun facts and a good pace, would definitely recommend doing this for lots of details about the town. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Punctual, friendly, interesting commentary, safe driver, flexible. We all loved it, thank you."
* A traveler said: "So convenient. Driver was on time at our hotel and driven directly to airport. No hassles with lugging luggage or chasing trains or planes for the same trip. Recommend this transfer. Worth the charge for convenience alone."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent class. Kitchen is very beautiful and clean. The house is spectacular, very beautiful garden. The class is over the top with all natural ingredients, very fresh. We learned a lot. Chefs are very professional and very patients. We had an unforgettable memory. Food is perfectly cooked Recommend for everyone"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. As other reviews say, you are in the car a lot but the views are stunning as you go. It’s a twisty mountain road and there is a lot to see in just one day. So set your expectations accordingly. Unlike others, we did have flexibility in our schedule but once again expect that you have 8 hours to work with overall. Our driver and guide were great!"
* A traveler said: "First rate! We had an amazing afternoon at Cantina de Vesuvius!! The vineyard tour was fun and informative, the wine was good and lunch was delicious. The Pompeii tour was fun- I would love to have had more time to explore. An overall great afternoon :) Thank you for a memorable afternoon"
* A traveler said: "My aunts and I absolutely LOVED this tour! It was the perfect roadtrip to see the Amalfi Coast from end to end and it was BEAUTIFUL!! Our guide/driver, Pasquale, was very professional and told us tidbits about the Amalfi coast and kindly obliged to help us find good amalfi ceramics! Since it turned out that we had the tour to ourselves (with the pandemic and distancing requirements and all), we were able to work out a more efficient way to see the whole coast and enjoy it! From seeing the Li Galli islands to Positano, passing by Praiano, Furore, Conca Dei Marini, Atrani, Scala and then on to Ravello then back to Amalfi for lunch and a swim - it was a day we could never forget. Some tips! Visit Villa Rufolo in Ravello! It is absolutely beautiful! Then in Amalfi, we were able to swim bec we only had a quick lunch then a quick dip (THE WATER WAS AMAZINGGGG) then just had a quick stroll along the centre. ❤️"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Punta del Capo
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Via Capo
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia