Top Sorrento Photography Tours
21 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing learning experience about real life on the Sorrento Peninsula. Truly a family business living in what they grow and raise; nothing is wasted. Beautiful views and exceptional home cooking. Not to be missed if you want a glimpse into Italian family farm life."
* A traveler said: "Great morning in Pompeii then afternoon jaunt to Vesuvius.Spent round 2 to 3 hours in each.One word of advice is to take some form of hat as you are out underneath the searing sun for long periods.When given the opportunity in the afternoon to climb Vesuvius,take it(providing you are fit enough)The views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour! Gaetano gave us a unique experience and opportunity to learn about the wines and culture of the region. We visited two wineries, had generous tastings of many wines and so much delicious food. We even visited a small farm/cheese factory. We strongly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour was a great day and got to see the caves to. Crew where fantastic. Make sure you take swimbwear as the beach in amalfi is the best beach around but sand can get very hot."
* A traveler said: "A perfect day! I can't imagine any tour guide could have done a better job! Our driver picked us up at the ship - no problem finding him. Our guide knew everything about the history of Pompeii, from the past to the present. She was friendly and fun to be with. And, she gave us a great lunch recommendation!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day tour seeing lots of memorable spots. The tour guides were so lovely and helped bring the experiences to life. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "So convenient. Driver was on time at our hotel and driven directly to airport. No hassles with lugging luggage or chasing trains or planes for the same trip. Recommend this transfer. Worth the charge for convenience alone."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Marco, was awesome. He was a local who had a real love of Sorrento and knew everybody. Sorrento was super cute town and the food every place we stopped was delicious! We ended at a really pretty waterfront restaurant at sunset which we really enjoyed. It was a little pricey, but was a really great day overall."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, with the best captain Sergio. Friendly and funny. Beautiful island, with the clearest blue waters. Blue grot Costa extra but you are only there once so i would do it. Would have liked more time for swimming."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Marco, made our tour of Positano, Praiano, Amalfi and Ravello, an excellent experience! He was professional, nice, very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English! Thanks again, Marco!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Via Capo
- Punta del Capo
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia