Top Sorrento Port Transfers
46 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic service - there when we landed, saw Pompeii and then right to Sorrento to our hotel! Blessing!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Driver/guide was very good and gave us information about each place. His choices and recommendations were very good."
* A traveler said: "What an easy, fun and worry-free this experience was! I was apprehensive about our ship arriving later than our tour time was scheduled, but a quick phone call assured me there would be no problem. From there, it was as if we were traveling with a friend. I will also look to Viator for excursions."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Antonio was very nice, and informative. Ana is very much appreciated in helping to coordinate transport. Overall service was great!"
* A traveler said: "Can’t stress enough how amazing Andrea service was. He was very lovely, sweet, and informative. He made the drive very seamless and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Joseph from the Naples train station (via a 2 hour tour of Pompeii) to Sorrento couldn't have been easier. He was waiting for us on the platform, whisked us away to his immaculate van and then entertained us with history and "insider knowledge" of the Naples area. He'd arranged a private tour for us at Pompeii and then drove us on to our hotel in Sorrento. It was such a pleasant experience that we booked our return trip (via the Amalfi Coast) with him. That was an equally delightful day that gave us time to explore Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello along with stops at scenic spots and an amazing lunch with the world's best view. Joseph was polite, helpful, knowledgeable, and we can't recommend him enough!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Punta del Capo
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Via Capo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia