Top Sorrento Transportation
165 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Tomasso was great! Was there on time, got us to our destination on time, and had great and funny conversation in the car."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, on time, very clean new Mercedes. Driver provided sanitiser wipes etc. Obviously knew Sorrento short cuts to avoid congestion getting out of Sorrento. Very pleasant and helpful Driver Thanks 😊 obvious future transfer company I will be using"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! They were there within minutes of us getting off our train - even when it arrived early - and drove us right up to our hotel in Positano. Driving in Positano seems terrifying, but I felt very safe the entire ride and got to enjoy the views :)"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic service - there when we landed, saw Pompeii and then right to Sorrento to our hotel! Blessing!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was extremely polite and friendly he made the long drive pleasant! Highly recommend Viator and its associates versus a cab."
* A traveler said: "Lovely driver! He was very nice and allowed us to have a stop for a photo. And he helped with the luggage and waited for our air BnB person to arrive. Very nice and on time!"
* A traveler said: "So convenient. Driver was on time at our hotel and driven directly to airport. No hassles with lugging luggage or chasing trains or planes for the same trip. Recommend this transfer. Worth the charge for convenience alone."
* A traveler said: "After searching a scooter to rent desperately during ferragosto in Sorrento (almost mission impossible), we finally where lucky to book this one originally only for 1 day as this was the only availability. But the owner was super kind and made it possible to extend for a second day. The service is impeccable, they delivered the scooter to our hotel. And the scooter was in perfect condition. This was the highlight of our holidays as we could experience the beauty of the Amalfi coast."
* A traveler said: "Easy! Nice! Hotel to train station. We had to get up early so we napped during our ride. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Have used Viator previously to book trips so booked via them for my airport transfers. Was not disappointed! Courteous and professional and arrived ahead of schedule to greet and collect us at the Hotel"
* A traveler said: "Vincenzo was very knowledgeable about the area and told us the best places to go and I was not disappointed by any of his recommendations. He accommodated us for our return trip to Naples as well and even offered his services for an entire day to take us all over the area. If you need a driver to get you around the area Vincenzo is the one you want."
* A traveler said: "Quiet, fast, confident and safe driving. The driver was professional and very courteous. The car was clean... I slept 50%of the trip. No hassle-travelling."
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Joseph from the Naples train station (via a 2 hour tour of Pompeii) to Sorrento couldn't have been easier. He was waiting for us on the platform, whisked us away to his immaculate van and then entertained us with history and "insider knowledge" of the Naples area. He'd arranged a private tour for us at Pompeii and then drove us on to our hotel in Sorrento. It was such a pleasant experience that we booked our return trip (via the Amalfi Coast) with him. That was an equally delightful day that gave us time to explore Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello along with stops at scenic spots and an amazing lunch with the world's best view. Joseph was polite, helpful, knowledgeable, and we can't recommend him enough!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia