Top Sorrento Services
12 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip, with the best captain Sergio. Friendly and funny. Beautiful island, with the clearest blue waters. Blue grot Costa extra but you are only there once so i would do it. Would have liked more time for swimming."
* A traveler said: "yes beautifull possitano, we were picked up from our hotel and spent a few hours relaxing in this lovely town, excellant driver and very comfy air conditioned mini bus."
* A traveler said: "Hiring a private driver for our visit to the Amalfi was absolutely the way to go and Fernando was a fantastic driver. Traffic is always a challenge when visiting Positano, Ravello, and Amalfi but having Fernando to navigate through it all and park the car wonderful. He even made a number of suggestions for stops for shopping and restaurants."
* A traveler said: "Nino walked us around old town Sorrento, pointing out and sharing some of its old world history and charm. Nino offered us stops along the way to experience the best food producer and restaurant while enjoying delicious samples. We highly recommend this tour for those who want to step off the beaten tourist path and truly experience the essence of Sorrento!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Capri excursion shared from Sorrento
- PRIVATE DAY TOUR OF AMALFI COAST from Naples / Salerno / Sorrento or Positano
- Guided Tour of Pompeii & Vesuvius with Lunch and Skip the Line tickets included
- Wonderful day with us in the Amalfi coast and surroundings
- POSITANO EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING HD TOUR - from Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia