Top Sorrento Sunset Cruises
21 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Organization 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour 👍🏻👍🏻 Excellent Guide 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour of the island 👍🏻👍🏻 So what else to say Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off from a hotel near where we were staying. Captain Mario was fantastic. He shared just the right amount of information so that we could enjoy the serenity of it all. We stopped twice for swimming in two breathtaking spots. Just the right amount of time in Amalfi and Positano. Everything was very punctual and organized."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day at Capri . Our tour guide was pepe and was really good. He was really informative. The weather wasn't great when we left but pepe cheered us up during the trip."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast with Sebastiano and Ciro on the boat tour. They made things fun, easy, and exciting. Would recommend this trip for sure."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! The service was excellent and the trip is really complete. We enjoyed all the different stops that they took us. We would definitely repeat it!"
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and beautiful boat tour. Extremely friendly staff and captain. His English was excellent and he shared some amazing stories about Capri. Stopped at lovely places to swim and got a nice simple lunch. Would definitely recommend this tour and it is really worth your money."
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "Very nice. Took us to a small waterfall and then in front of Sorrento port! It was a great experience"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Punta del Capo
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Via Capo
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia