Top Sorrento Water Transfers
15 results | All Sorrento Tours
* A traveler said: "Armando was a great driver and guide. We enjoyed our travels with him. We would recommend him. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "So convenient. Driver was on time at our hotel and driven directly to airport. No hassles with lugging luggage or chasing trains or planes for the same trip. Recommend this transfer. Worth the charge for convenience alone."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! They were there within minutes of us getting off our train - even when it arrived early - and drove us right up to our hotel in Positano. Driving in Positano seems terrifying, but I felt very safe the entire ride and got to enjoy the views :)"
* A traveler said: "Driver was extremely polite and friendly he made the long drive pleasant! Highly recommend Viator and its associates versus a cab."
* A traveler said: "Easy to work with. Safe, courteous, professional driver. Driver was on time and took turns nice and easy. Very nice van. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our trip with Joseph from the Naples train station (via a 2 hour tour of Pompeii) to Sorrento couldn't have been easier. He was waiting for us on the platform, whisked us away to his immaculate van and then entertained us with history and "insider knowledge" of the Naples area. He'd arranged a private tour for us at Pompeii and then drove us on to our hotel in Sorrento. It was such a pleasant experience that we booked our return trip (via the Amalfi Coast) with him. That was an equally delightful day that gave us time to explore Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello along with stops at scenic spots and an amazing lunch with the world's best view. Joseph was polite, helpful, knowledgeable, and we can't recommend him enough!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day at Capri . Our tour guide was pepe and was really good. He was really informative. The weather wasn't great when we left but pepe cheered us up during the trip."
* A traveler said: "Roberto and his driver were a blessing from GOD!! ROBERTO made sure every single person was well taken care of in every location and including lunch. I would take this tour again and re commend for all. A very full day 🙏❣🙏"
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Nino is the man and is so knowledgeable on the hike. It’s about 3 hours but lots of breaks make this very doable and the views of a lifetime!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Transfer: From Sorrento (hotel) to Naples (hotel-airport-train station)
- Sorrento to Naples Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Transfer to and from Sorrento - Amalfi Coast
- Private Transfer: From Sorrento to Positano with hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour to the Amalfi Coast Positano, Amalfi & Ravello from Sorrento
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Punta del Capo
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia