Top Sousse Motor Sports
7 Sousse Motor Sports | All Sousse Tours
Have an unforgettable desert experience, enjoying striking scenery, fun activities, and fascinating history, during this 3-day, 2-night trip from Sousse. Explore a landscape of towering mountains, endless sand dunes and lush oases as you stop to visit a variety of historical sites, including UNESCO World Heritage-listed Roman amphitheater and a historic mosque. You’ll also get to join fun activities, like camel riding and off-road driving, and spend one night in a tent. This action-packed desert safari includes accommodations, meals, guide and round-trip hotel transport.
It is the only tour on the market allowing to visits all the most important oases in Tunisia: Ksar Ghilane, Chebika, Tozeur and Thamerza in only 3 days. During this tour you will see a lot of breathtaking landscapes to let you will feel the real taste of the Sahara desert. Itinerary includes visiting four oases (two mountain and two desert), three locations used in "Star Wars", three types of desert including erg , two salt lakes, cave houses, Atlas Mountains and even ksars. You will have the opportunity to ride a camel and / or quad on the dunes, swim in the lake in the middle of the desert and sleep in a tent. Accommodation includes one night in a 4 * hotel on the edge of the desert, and one night in tent in the oasis located 100 km inside Sahara.
In 2 days only you will visit two oases , two locations used in "Star Wars", two types of desert including erg , two salt lakes, cave houses, Atlas Mountains and even ancient amphitheater. You will have the opportunity to ride a camel and / or quad on the dunes and swim in the pool in the 4* hotel on Sahara Desert. During this tour you will see a lot of breathtaking landscapes to let you will feel the real taste of the Sahara desert. Extra activities include camel and quad riding.
- Guided tour from north to south of the country - Go down gently from north to south and notice the change of climate, landscapes but also traditions - Visit of the Great Mosque of Kairouan - Visit of 3 types of desert: Erg (desert of sand) Reg (desert of pebbles) and Chott (desert of salt) - Visit of the mountain oases - Visit of the Tamerza waterfall - Accommodation diversity: One night in a hotel and another in a tent - Swimming in a hot spring in the heart of the desert - Ability to do quad or camel ride on the dunes - A night under the stars - Savor the sand loaf - Visit homestay and be closer to locals (make local people work) - Visit of the biggest Star Wars decoration in Tunisia - Eat at a Berber family: in their own home - Visit a Berber village - Visit the amphitheater of El Jem - Privatized exit and at your own pace - Possibility to personalize the excursion
Although usually seen as simply a beach destination, Tunisia has a lot to offer its visitors, from history and diverse natural beauty to amazing undiscovered culture. Imagine a holiday where you have the opportunity to visit ancient ruins, luxury coastal resorts, stunning Mediterranean beaches and the same time share your skills with the communities you visit – you will definitely have a trip of a lifetime by traveling with a purpose!
Enjoy a full day guided trip, that covers all the must-see tourist attractions in Tunis and its surroundings. Three towns, four different cultures, one comfortable air-conditioned private vehicle with a passionate licensed guide on board. One day full of attractions. Discover the secrets of the Old City of Tunis. Visit traditional markets and learn about bargain techniques. Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of traditional craftsmen. Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites and learn about fascinating legends behind them. Enjoy stunning white and blue town that inspired dozens of famous painters and artists. Admire priceless artifacts from Roman and Phoenician times at the Bardo National Museum.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Motor Sports in Sousse?
The best Motor Sports in Sousse according to Viator travelers are:
- 3 Days 4x4 PRIVATE safari for 2 persons from Sousse, Hammamet and Tunis
- 3 days PRIVATE 4x4 safari for 3-5 persons from Sousse, Hammamet and Tunis
- Two days 4x4 PRIVATE SAFARI from Sousse, Hammamet, Tunis for 3-5 persons only
- From Sousse 3 day desert tour with a tent night
- Tunisia Volunteer Holidays
What tours in Sousse are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sousse may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Tunis-Carthage-Sidi Boud Said - Bardo PRIVATE tour from Sousse,Hammamet&Tunis
- Excursion to Monastir - Sousse from Susa
Things to do near Sousse
- Things to do in Monastir
- Things to do in Hammamet
- Things to do in Tunis
- Things to do in Djerba
- Things to do in Trapani
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Sardinia
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast