Top South Carolina Outdoor Activities
143 results | All South Carolina Tours
* A traveler said: "The ghost stories were really interesting and we got to see even more of this lovely city. Shannon was lots of fun and Jim was a star!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great-knowledgeable and pleasant. This was a perfect way to see some of the history of the city without having to walk."
* A traveler said: "The driver was excellent and very knowledgeable. I was able to take many photos along the way, as we pulled over to let traffic pass."
* A traveler said: "We loved our carriage ride with Tate and our wonderful quirkly horse O'Malley! So fantastic! Our tour was chock full of local history and really worth the time and money."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fantastic. We got to learn about about the ecosystem in that area. We also got to see a dolphin, but even without that experience I still would have enjoyed it greatly!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I live local and love being out on the water, this trip was a lot of fun and we had a perfect evening!"
* A traveler said: "Graham kept us safe & made it fun! He was very knowledgeable & had a good sense of what we were looking for in this experience Would definitely recommend to others looking for a good view of the bay & somewhat adventurous"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide! She was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the history of Charleston. Check in process was very easy."
* A traveler said: "Eric was an amazing tour guide! Gibbs was our fabulous horse. We learned so much about the beautiful town of Charleston! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Tripp was outstanding - great information, funny quips. Boat was clean and comfortable. What more can I say?"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience!! A Charleston must for the full Charleston experience. Amy was very knowledgeable and made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Kay was a great guide - very informative and fun, it was a mix of Charleston history/trivia, architecture, and interesting overlooked sights along the way."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really educational and provided a beautiful visual of the past and present life in Charleston. We really enjoyed the drive through the Citadel, the Mother Emanuel Church, the Rainbow Homes, and the Marketplace."
* A traveler said: "Coleman was a great guide. He shared the history of the city and the ghosts that inhabit it. He was able to incorporate his personal experiences growing up in Charleston and his love of poetry into the tour. We really enjoyed our ghost tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour and tour narrator was very informative. Really enjoyed it. Love learning about the history and the difference landmarks."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable with a great personality. The food was great! Definitely a must to do when in Charleston."
* A traveler said: "Mimi is an awesome guide with a deep knowledge of Charleston. Food was great and we hope to do more tours soon."
* A traveler said: "First time here, Neil was an excellent guide, learned a lot about all different aspects of Charleston. Highly recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience!! A Charleston must for the full Charleston experience. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Captains Joe and Dallas were extremely knowledgeable and took extra time to talk about the area and show is the way the dolphins string feed. Well worth every minute and every dime spent."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Mikey the horse with lots of Charleston history. Something my wife and I would definitely do again when in the area. Charleston Carriage Works takes really good care of their horses."
* A traveler said: "We have taken many city tours but this one was one of the best. Dustin, our guide, did a great job of showing us his city. The pace was just right and his insights and humor made this a memorable tour. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great! He new his stuff and can tell he has a passion for the history! No ghosts, but great information"
* A traveler said: "Luke was awesome. Quite a story teller. He was factual but made it so much fun. My husband and I had a great time. Thank you for your time and expertise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Haunted Evening Horse and Carriage Tour of Charleston
- Daytime Horse-Drawn Carriage Sightseeing Tour of Historic Charleston
- Charleston’s Old South Carriage Historic Horse & Carriage Tour
- Evening Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour of Downtown Charleston
- Private Daytime or Evening Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour of Historic Charleston
- Hard Rock Cafe Myrtle Beach
- Museum & Gallery at Bob Jones University
- Barefoot Landing
- North Myrtle Beach
- St. Michael's Church
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens
- Charleston City Market
- Grand Strand
- Center for Birds of Prey
- Myrtle Waves Water Park
- Charleston Museum
- Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure Laser Strike
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum
- WonderWorks Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel
- Circular Congregational Church
- Aiken-Rhett House
- Fort Sumter National Monument
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Louisiana