Plitvice Lakes National Park is of Croatia’s most popular natural attractions. Little wonder why it has visitors swooning: this UNESCO World Heritage Site is packed with enchanting forests, cascading waterfalls, and gem-toned lakes. Here are your options for exploring the park from Split.
Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
Trg brace Radic (Radic Brothers’ Square), Split
Fruit’s Square is less than a 10-minute walk from the main train station in Split, Zeljeznicki kolodvor. It is close to the bus terminal and ferry port, as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)?
What else should I know about attractions in Split?
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)
- Temple of Jupiter
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Diocletian's Palace
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Port of Split (Luka Split)
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Bacvice Beach
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)