Top Split Beer & Brewery Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 Split Beer & Brewery Tours | All Split Tours
Discover Split’s attractions, both old and new, on this two-in-one, evening tour. Meet your guide in central Split, and set off with just a small group for company. Begin by exploring Diocletian’s Palace on foot: the UNESCO-listed, Roman–era landmark now forms the heart of the city. Then, continue to one of Split’s top craft beer destinations: a boundary-pushing pub and microbrewery that brews its own beer in-house.
On this small group tour you will explore the city, learn about the history, culture and local customs before heading to Marjan Park for a nice and leisure ride through the forest and some amazing views of Split and the islands. From there we will head to the Poljud Stadium home of Hajduk Split for the guided tour of the stadium and the trophy room. We will end our tour at the local pub to try some of the locally brewed craft beer.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
After pick up from selected location the guide will take you to the local brewery located 7 min drive or 25 min walk from city centre Split. There local brewer will meet you and explain brewing process and give you insight in craft beer production. You will get to taste the beers produced there. After that you will go to the Split city centre and have beer and rakija in local pub. Taste local Croatian craft beer and learn from the actual producer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Beer & Brewery Tours in Split?
What Beer & Brewery Tours in Split are taking additional safety precautions?
What Beer & Brewery Tours in Split are good for avoiding crowds?
- Bacvice Beach
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)
- Bene Beach
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)
- Peristyle Square (Peristil)
- Republic Square (Prokurative)
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)
- Port of Split (Luka Split)
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)
- Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)
Things to do near Split
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Mostar
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Abruzzo