Top St Petersburg Food & Drink
16 results | All St Petersburg Tours
* A traveler said: "I had the best time. The staff was amazing and helped with my birthday celebration come true! The food was delicious and my guest were all pleased."
* A traveler said: "Raven was an excellent guide. Very sweet personality and knowledgeable of the area. The kayaks were nice and clean. The dolphins, jellyfish, mangroves and the birds that lead us to the key were beautiful! Thank you for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent and we had a lot of fun. The signer was awesome. I think the quality of the food should be better for the price we are paying."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. Saw lots of Dolphins. It was really awesome! Music was great. Thank you. Captain!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful, the whole tour was great. And Derek is a great tour guide and is very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The 2 hours sunset cruise was very relaxing. The sun decided not to show up but here in FL predicting weather is very challenging😂 The captain was very nice and made we all very comfortable in his boat. He was very knowledgeable about the area and navigation. We had a great time and will do it again in the future. Truly recommend 👍"
* A traveler said: "It was an absolutely amazing experience, so many fish, friendly & helpful guides, beautiful evening!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Doug, our guide, was very personable and informative during our trip. Worthwhile"
* A traveler said: "By far the best part of our trip. “Mahi mike” is the best captain and tour guide. He’s hilarious and it’s very obvious he loves his job. We saw so many dolphins 🐬 We highly recommend booking this sunset cruise. 11/10."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the sailboat. The captain was very nice and even offered to take our pictures multiple times. I appreciated that the crew allowed the guests to talk amongst themselves. I've been on boats where the crew talked the entire time and tried to force themselves into everyone's conversation. It was nice and relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Raven was absolutely awesome. Fun, informative and unique. Loved it and would recommend the glow on the dark kayak tour."
* A traveler said: "We got to see a momma dolphin & a baby! We found so many amazing shells! It was a great time with the kids!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Chris’s enthusiasm for his city was fabulous and infectious. Was a great way to start the day!"
* A traveler said: "The Calypso Breeze is a good time for the whole family. It is a new and exciting experience for people like us who are on vacation. Good food, music and scenery while out on the water."
* A traveler said: "My husband & I had a wonderful tour with Doug and another couple. We saw beautiful murals and enjoyed the rest areas with local snacks."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia