Top St-Tropez Kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 St-Tropez Kayaking | All St-Tropez Tours
- "THE PLACE TO BE" because Exceptionally beautiful -In the heart of Port-Cros National Park -The essential activity to do in the peninsula of Saint-Tropez -Family Out -Water turquoise warranty Wild Crees -Ideal place to snorkel
one of the beautiful sunset of Pampelonne Super FUN because you will have the opportunity to jump from a rock 3m high Petit rosé offered for adults and syrup for children
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kayaking in St-Tropez are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in St-Tropez may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Sea kayaking in the heart of the Ramatuelle Nature Reserve
- SUNSET TRIP IN KAYAK & PADDLE (Pampelonne beach - Cap Camarat)
Things to do near St-Tropez
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Antibes
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Things to do in Monaco-Ville
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria